Longest craving... EVER!

I've not really craved much food things, but I've drank milk like never before, milk with ice in, amazing!! Xxx

i love chocolate milk with ice!xxx

Linzie2012 - Aw that's mint! :D you find out before me though! I find out on the 23rd, you'll have to let me know what you're having! Xxx

Nat28 - Haha, feel free to stalk me hun (that sounds so weird when I read it back to myself haha) I hope I'm having a girl because my OH has two kids already and his daughter wants a little sister as she has 3 brothers bless her! :') but then again I want a girl cos I love all the cute dresses I can buy! Xxx

I will keep me eye on you on the 23rd!!ha girls clothes are very cute! Altho i think the boys ones have gotten better now!!x

I think im driving OH crazy at the mo. I get hungry so he makes me something or if we are out we will get some lunch but ill only take a few mouthfuls and dont want anymore. But lucozade original is all i want to drink haha. xxx

Haha, I'll message you if I remember Nat! :)

I've also just had a look on google for the myths about gender and what not. It mentioned Chinese conception calenders, it basically goes off the age of the mother when the baby was conceived and the month of conceiving. I was 21 and it was in March that we conceived so I looked it up and it told me I'll be having a girl, I also have a great craving for sweet things which is an indication I'm having a girl apparently. I heard if you crave meat products you're likely to have a boy but... I cannot stand the thought of chewing on meat at the minute, it just makes me feel vile. The smell, the taste, the texture, the chewiness. Noooo thank you! Xxx

Thats funny, yourll have to have alot of non birthdays!

Im eating fruity ice lollies by the ton!
Im also eating branston pickle, beatroot pickle and guerkins! !

Thats funny, yourll have to have alot of non birthdays!

Im eating fruity ice lollies by the ton!
Im also eating branston pickle, beatroot pickle and guerkins! !

Jj mum i predict boy for you!! Spoke to alot who love fruit lollies and its a boy!!!haha oh cant wait see if im right!!!

Haha, I'll message you if I remember Nat! :)

I've also just had a look on google for the myths about gender and what not. It mentioned Chinese conception calenders, it basically goes off the age of the mother when the baby was conceived and the month of conceiving. I was 21 and it was in March that we conceived so I looked it up and it told me I'll be having a girl, I also have a great craving for sweet things which is an indication I'm having a girl apparently. I heard if you crave meat products you're likely to have a boy but... I cannot stand the thought of chewing on meat at the minute, it just makes me feel vile. The smell, the taste, the texture, the chewiness. Noooo thank you! Xxx

Yeah try remeber message me!! Love to no if im right!! Hey i might take up a career in it if i am!hahahax

All the chinese gender charts I've done all said girl so I'm banking on it now hahaha.

Also, weird question but... Did you experience a really itchy cheek inside your mouth on the right side? :') it is driving me NUTS!

My cravings have changed completely, in the beginning it was orange pop and ice lollies, now it's rice pudding and Toblerone!

Somewhere in the middle it was strawberry nesquik by the bucked load!

Mmm slushies! Wanted one for days now but nowhere sells them apart from cinemas and the market in town. Going market today can't resist anymore XD

:blush:My cravings are discusting but soooo yummy I can't stop eating it........ Tuna mayo on custard creams

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back