Longest craving... EVER!

LauraMummyToBe

Reaction score
I've been craving birthday cake for the past 10 weeks now the funny thing is I don't usually like birthday cake haha!

What have you been craving? Xxx

Just carbs, any kind of carbs lol. Particularly white bread with butter...mmmm.....*drool* x

Gherkins literally by the jar full and fresh plum tomatoes with salt on cant get enough and I've set myself off just reading this post :D

Total crap. Takeaway - burgers, curry, pizza, savloy, chips.... you name it! Before I would barely eat that stuff and would rather tuck into a big salad. Now the thought of eating fruit of vege makes me feel funny. Especially brocolli!

Junk food!! Salt and vinegar crisps and lucozade espesh. But now i dont even eat a full meal so im impossible when it comes to eating out. Xxx

Hahaha, that is madness. It gets worse with me when I go out and do the food shop cos I just want everything I see haha! Xxx

I'm less for cravings apart from maybe fab ice lollies and calippo's, I've gone off things. Can't stand the smell of any meat cooking and nothing tastes right. =\ x

Salt and Vinegar!! Those sticks, pringles, walkers, discos. YUMYUMYUMYUM!

Make a pregnancy ticker

:blue:Finley Thomas Kirkup 26/07/2012:blue:
:yellow:Baby Bean No. 2 - Due 28/12/2013 :yellow:

Omg this is my craving aswell im mad on birthday cake not any other cake it has be birthday cake!!! Do you no what your having? X

Omg this is my craving aswell im mad on birthday cake not any other cake it has be birthday cake!!! Do you no what your having? X

Haha, same here no other cake will be acceptable. Buying a cheap one tomorrow, £4 from tesco haha! It has to be birthday cake because I think it is the thick slab of icing I am craving, as well as the jam, the sponge and the butter cream! Om nom nom!! Glad I'm not the only one craving it!

And no, I don't know what I'm having yet but I keep thinking it is a girl for some reason, I have another 4 weeks to wait until we find out! :)

Xxx

I put money on its a girl! I crave sweet stuff n usually i dont eat much off it at all!!! Yeah its the sponge for me i love it!! Sent oh shop to find a cake had to be sponge he came back with a £1 one cheap skate!ha but i loved it!!! X

Ahahaha, that's men for you!

And why would you put money on it just outta curiosity, do you know what you're having? X

Haha, same here no other cake will be acceptable. Buying a cheap one tomorrow, £4 from tesco haha! It has to be birthday cake because I think it is the thick slab of icing I am craving, as well as the jam, the sponge and the butter cream! Om nom nom!! Glad I'm not the only one craving it!

And no, I don't know what I'm having yet but I keep thinking it is a girl for some reason, I have another 4 weeks to wait until we find out! :)

Xxx

Your making me crave Birthday cake now.

Just noticed we are due on exact same dates :)

I wont know what im having until 17th July, But I think also that mine is a girl

Yeah im having a girl, people have told me with girls you crave sweet things! I also
Ill be stalking you to find out what your having!!x

i forgot to put that i also craved birthday cake in my first trimester lol, i got my boyfriend to buy me that asda own vanilla sponge which served 40 people!! now i cant stand it lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back