Long Awaited BFP ! Finally!

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Hiya Ladies!

:dance::dance::dance:

After 14 months and 14 cycles I have finally finally FINALLY made it into TRI 1!

So im placing my bottom firmly in here and keeing everything crossed its a sticky one!

I have been having a few sharp pains the past two days which are taking abit of getting used to and my boobs are on fire! But oh well I aint complaining :)

xx

Last edited:
Congratulation, hope it's a sticky bean x

Omg! Lou! I'm so happy you're here. Wishing u a super sticky bean. Now we just need a few more of the crackpots to get tubbed and we're set.

Welcome to Tri1

Does this mean your days of poking your cervix have finished?

Hey welcome hunni.

Congratulations and soooo glad to see you here :D.

Amy xx

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

wooo hooo!! so happy to see u here finally!!! how great is that feeling after so long?! amazing isn't it!

i really am over the moon for you hunny, MASSIVE welcome to tri 1 xxxxxxxxxxx

Ill be crossing everything that its a nice sticky bean, you deserve it. Good luck! xxx :yay:

Congratulations and welcome to tri 1! x x x

Welcome and congrats! :pompom: It's a great feeling :) xxxx

:yay: Hurrah! another one finally makes it over :yay:

Hope you have a really happy and healthy 9 months - now I must rush off to BFP Announcements to congratulate you again ;-) x

Fantastic news!!!! So brilliant getting the BFP....sit back and relax and enjoy tri 1!!! All manner of strange things will happen to your body now but it's all good, no, great!!! Here's to a happy and healthy 8 months for you....congrats again!!!

Congratulations and welcome to tri1! Wishing you a sticky bean and healthy pregnancy xx <3

How you getting on loopy? Xxxx

You so deserve this! Hope Tri 1 goes swimmingly for you!!

Hey girls !

Sorry I havnt updated - been so busy these 2 days and boy have I been making the most of the sunshine!!

Im doing fab , symptoms are hitting me like bricks now! Got cramps in my legs and my nipples are so sensitive. Im eating like a right bloody pig! White chocolate is my thing at the moment ! Nom Nom
Nom lol .

I went the loo earlier and when I wiped i had a teeny weenie Lil pink staining on the tissue when I wiped which has had me checking the bog roll EVERYtime now!

How is evetybody else?

Do you all have cravings so early on?? Or is it me just taking advantage :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back