LONDON GIRLS NIGHT OUT- ***BRAND NEW POLL***

Nope, Aberdeen dont do flights to Stansted.

When I have went before I have usually gone to Luton and got trains/tubes to Holburn to where my cousin works.

But I know Gatwick airport like the back of my hand, but not sure how to get from there into London itself iykwim

well theres a train called gatwick express that goes to london victoria- but if you know how to get the train from luton then you could just do that- i only ever got a cab from luton so i dont know about trains etc.. :)

SarahH said:

When I have went before I have usually gone to Luton and got trains/tubes to Holburn to where my cousin works.

But I know Gatwick airport like the back of my hand, but not sure how to get from there into London itself iykwim

I could meet you at gatwick :wave:

:roll: oh fran you convinced me...!

:dance:

BEWARE THOUGH- I am only small and I might look harmless- but I'm a true essex bird and can drink and dance you under (or onto!) the table! :rotfl: :twisted: :rotfl:

Jade&Evie said:
:roll: oh fran you convinced me...!

BEWARE THOUGH- I am only small and I might look harmless- but I'm a true essex bird and can drink and dance you under (or onto!) the table! :rotfl: :twisted: :rotfl:

Haha it so on- us london birds can drink and dance a fair bit too :wink:

fran_23 said:
[quote="Jade&Evie":2oqakjkq]:roll: oh fran you convinced me...!

Haha it so on- us london birds can drink and dance a fair bit too :wink:[/quote:2oqakjkq]

mwwwaaahahhhaaaaa!!! You clearly havent been out on the lash with a true Scots lass!! Plus I am married to an ex-squaddie I can drink loads!!

Drinking
I'm a Geordie thats all i need to say :lol:

:cheer: :cheer:

Mind i'll not be drinking much due to the good old breastfeeding but i still know how to have a wicked night sober
I'm a nightclub lover i adore dancing so if you cant find me i'll be on the dance floor shaking my bootie :dance: :dance:

SarahH said:

The three easiest ways from Gatwick to central London that I know about are

the gatwick express train (normal express trains go from gatwick to Victoria or London bridge as well)
National express coach to victoria coach station
and there's a new service from Gatwick to victoria from Easy Coaches (or might be Easy Buses? same people as Easy Jet), bright orange mini buses, only know about this as I live near the main road from Gatwick to London so I see the buses, you can't miss em! :D

Enjoy your night out in London :D

WOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO

me, me :cheer:

i would so be up for it obviously not drinking side of things well maybe one tiny glass be so fab to see you girls.

:hug: :hug:

I'm going to poll for a date and sort out a list of whos deffo interested tomorrow ok so watch this space-
i haven't forgotten our night out :)

I'll get you good and drunk Jade- lol i think that sounded a bit pervy, i meant it dearly not queerly :rotfl:

fran_23 said:
I'll get you good and drunk Jade- lol i think that sounded a bit pervy, i meant it dearly not queerly :rotfl:

:shock:

I've just remembered I am washing my hair that night you are going out... sorry....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
don't worry i couldn't be a lesbian if i got paid!

fran_23 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
don't worry i couldn't be a lesbian if i got paid!

:think: so you're saying no amount of money could make you fancy me....

:talkhand: that's not very nice! :twisted:

*AHEM* (prepare to dig myself out of the shite...)

No amount of money would be able to persuade me to fancy anyone with a fangita-as this is off topic and not the adult section i'll keep it clean but i like a certain part of the male anatomy too much to be swayed...!!!

fran_23 said:
Ok the people deffo wanting to come are: (if i have missed anyone or you want to be added let me know...MummyKay!!!!)

me me me me *jumps up and down like a div* I COMIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!! :lol:

wot is all this talk of lesbians too....are we goin to a strip club????? lol :think: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back