Loads of pain during ovulation, never experienced this before?

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Yeah been having pain on and off for a couple days, which is normal barley noticeable but today it hurts quite bad, I've never had it like this before, do you think there's a problem?
Thanks xx

I used to get horrendous ovulation pains.

It was initially just on the left but then I did get some on the right side too.

The month I got my bfp last time,I had awful ov pains. This bfp I had no pains at all so it's not a sign of a problem and shouldn't impact on getting preggers at all!

Mine was incredibly painful too!

XX

Mine realy amped up after the MC. My first ov particularly bad I couldnt even sit.

Im cycle 4 after my mc and its still sore.. Not as bad but I deffo know when its happening.

I read online people get bad ov pains and af cramps after a mc.

Hope they ease for you. Some pain killers and a bath should help :)

xxxx

That was third ov since mc didn't feel anything in the last 2,God knows lol. The ov just passed was horrid I had to lye or stand if I sat up straight the pain was unreal like a ripping pain. The only other time that's happened was when I ov'ed when I got preg, I donot think there's a connection or anything just when it happened, both times after dtd was the most painful, BUT both times I had been drinking alcohol the night before so maybe that's why? I'm gonna avoid it next month and see. Hoping it's not a reacurent thing. Xx

Last edited:
Also I had 3 days of positive opks this month where as last month I didn't get one, so maybe that's why it hurt more lol

The day I got 2 positive opks it was sore as hell.

Perhaps its the more lh the sorer it is..

xxxx

A couple of months back. I had awful ov pain! I know it's happening normally, but not like that!
Don't know what was different, didn't get a bfp anyway lol! And I've not had it since xx

Usually I get a heavy feeling for 2/3 days around OV and mild cramps but some months i've had crippling pains on either side. My last BFP I had awful rolling around on the bed kind of pains but I still DTD (wasn't the most pleasant of experiences!).
My sister experienced her 1st ovulation cramps in her early 30s and she was so worried she had something wrong with her but I asked when her last period was and she said 2 weeks ago. I was like there you go it's ovulation and she just kept arguing that she had never had them before so it can't be that!

xxx

Last month I remember one day (can't remember when) I had cramps, pain & bloating so I'm thinking that could of been ovulation. Today I'm getting the same symptoms not as bad tho! I'm not tracking when I'm ovulating, going to start having sex on CD10 every other day hopefully I will get a bfp :)

I think I'm having similar pains. It's like cramps on and off, dull feeling but has been there for the last three days. This is not normal to me, so fx it's a good sign. I took some Senna anyway in case I was over thinking my symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back