Ovulation Signs

littlemiss83

Reaction score
Evening Ladies

Hope you're all having a great weekend.

Apart from OPK's what are the other signs that you lovely ladies look out for around ovulation time? I know that cm gets more right before, then dies down after, but what other syptoms do you's look out for before and after?

Its around ovulation time for me, had loads of cm last cpl of days and today i have a pain at the left hand side, maybe an inch away from my hip bone, it kinda feels a bit like a stitch, could this be ovulation pains? Also feeling a bit sick today.

I've never noticed ovulation before as i've been on the pill.

:)

Well Im no expert as this is only 2nd cycle off the pill but when I think that I ov'd I had symptoms very similar to AF. I had pain in my side (right - assume thats the side that is ovulating) which moved towards the middle over the next day or so, I also found that I was quite emotional but to be fair that is what im like most time so could just be a co-incidence!
Hope this helps a bit!
Good luck Bding!!
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Mrs N

Thanks for your reply.

24 views and only one reply! :oooo:

i suppose i'll just need to hope for the best...I will use the online calculator thingy and try and BD more than usual around that time.

Thanks again
:)

Ov signs can also be like af signs hunny, some people also have a small bleed around ov time when the egg pops out.
Do you not want to use opks hunny? x x

Think your best bet if you dont wana go down the opk route is to just Bd every other day and maybe a bit extra around ov time. If you have been on the pill you are likely to be slightly irregular so just try to cover all bases!! (sure OH wont mind at all, mine didnt!)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back