Waiting! (AARRGGHH!!). Anyone had loads of BFNs before BFP?

KJ

Reaction score
Hi all, another BFN this morning.

I shudder to think how much money I've lost on pregnancy tests. The weird thing is tuesday evening and all day yesterday I had af type pain again (not as painful as last week, but quite noticeable).

And today, I feel absolutely fine!! I'm on CD41. I'm going to wait until I've gone longer than last cycle (46 days), then if still nothing, think I"m going to book a drs appointment.

I wouldn't normally, it's just that these af pains and backache are so unusual for me. Do you think I"m right to speak to a Dr?

And, has anyone else had loads (and I mean LOADS!) of BFNs before they got their BFP?? And how far on were you when you got your BFP (how far past your af due date?).

thanks.

KJ.xxxx

Hiya, I only got 2 BFN's before I finally got BFP but that was cos I was testing early.

I think you're right to speak to the doctor, it will put your mind at rest. Good luck :hug:

Hi KJ

sorry to hear its another BFN...how early did you start testing, and when is AF due?

By the way my AF arrived last night...gutted! So I guess its off to the shops to buy some magic medicine.

Deb x

Hi Deb,

really sorry to hear that af got you. Sending you babydust for next month.

Not sure of my af due date due to only having been off the pill a few months, hence my use of quite a few tests. Last cycle was 46 days, so that's 5 days away. If af gets me aswell, maybe we can be cycle buddies for next month!

Would be nice to have a baby on the way by Christmas.

xxxx

Sounds familiar!

I have a few hormonal imbalances (dont worry im not a bunny boiler lol) but one of the effects of this is I can never rely on HPT's unless its positive! Ive had so many BFN in the past when I was actually pregnant.

Hgc levels should increase daily when you are pregnant, but not all home tests are sensitive enough to pick it up if you have naturally low levels, which you could well have.

Docs is probably the best way of finding out for sure if your AF doesnt show up.

Good luck!

Jax x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back