little miss organised !! have i forgotton anything ?

lewisca

Reaction score
Most of u girls know I am having to go for another growth scan tomorrow as baby was only on the 5th centile 2 weeks ago. Have been told if lo falls off this I will b admitted for an earlier induction than already planned (will go no longer than 38 weeks cos of SPD).

So me being me am trying to make sure everything is done. bags have been packed for weeks have just sterilized dummies for the bag bottles are in sterilizer ready as not sure if hubby knows how to load it !! will make a bolognase in morning for hubby and the boys if i do get kept in. Boys godmother has been introduced to teacher at school and nursery ready for if she needs to pick them up.washing all done just bout to do ironing. clean sheets on the beds so if someone needs to stay over with the boys i know they r clean !!!! Ethans uniform ready for the whole week !!

Do u think i have forgotton anything or is there anything else i could do ? my thinking is if i do all this i wont b kept in !!!! xxxx:)

I've always been the same !! bit of a control freak really !! lol but just dont want things to b too strange for the boys if i do get kept in !! xxx

Sounds like u have it all under control!! Supermummy!!! When will u know if ur staying in? There and then at the scan??

sounds like you have it all under control! maybe write a note to say what day the bins go out or instructions on how to work the washing machine or anything like that just incase you are kept in a bit longer hope the scan goes well hun x

Sounds like u have it all under control!! Supermummy!!! When will u know if ur staying in? There and then at the scan??
Have worked out how much lo need to b to stay on the graph so should have a rough idea at the scan but will know for sure once we see consultant which is half hr after !! so hopefully know by lunch time !! but then it is NHS so may well b running late !! just dont like things being out of my control so organise as much as a physically can !! think i have some form of ocd !!!! xxxx

I'd say you've got everything covered.

The only thing I can think of is money issues - Does your OH already have your bank account details so he can withdraw you money. Maybe a note of what bills need paid or which direct debits are coming out...things like that.

:)

Fingers crossed bubs has put the weight on!! I like being in control of everything too so I can only imagine how your feeling about it all :hug: xx

You forgot to sit down, have a cuppa and give yourself a pat on the back hunny xxxxxxxx

Thanks girls oh is on the ball with all the bills side of things so that's sorted have written down what days youngest is at nursery and which days child minded will take oldest to school . Currently sat on my sisters sofa with a cuppa why my boys run round hers !!! Xxx

:shock: Can I book you if they give me a date on Friday to be induced?? There's noway i'll ever be this organised :lol: Well done you! Just chill now, make sure you have a nice long soak in a candle lit bath tonight to relax you & help you sleep tonight!
Fingers crossed all will be good on the scan tomorrow x x x x

:shock: Can I book you if they give me a date on Friday to be induced?? There's noway i'll ever be this organised :lol: Well done you! Just chill now, make sure you have a nice long soak in a candle lit bath tonight to relax you & help you sleep tonight!
Fingers crossed all will be good on the scan tomorrow x x x x

Thanks lilmoonin !! Hot water is on so long soak is defiantly on the cards roast just finished !! Only this organised as got caught out by being kept in with my first !! Sure everything will b fine tomorrow and can relax fie rest of week cos everything is done !!! Hope all goes well on fri for u Hun xxx

Let us know how u get on babe xx
Will do chick as soon as im done i'll post !! if i get stuck in i'll text u as dont have an offical bump buddy !! only just thought bout that !! not that organised then !!!! lol :lol:

Haha!! I'll be ur bump buddy babe :) it's the least I can do for u!!
Have a good nights sleep tonight!!xxx

Haha!! I'll be ur bump buddy babe :) it's the least I can do for u!!
Have a good nights sleep tonight!!xxx

Thanks Hun I completely forgot to sort it !!! Baby brain !! Going for a soak after x factor then will get my head down !! If u haven't already sorted your bump buddy will b yours too !! Xxx

Sleep well babe!! Enjoy ur bath :D so many false alarms with me u sure u want the hassle?? :lol:

Sleep well babe!! Enjoy ur bath :D so many false alarms with me u sure u want the hassle?? :lol:
Its no hassle !!! and u dont know what your letting yourself in for with me !! last time i was induced it was 25 hrs before anything happened !!! get a good nights kip too hun xxxxx:)

:nap::hugs:get yourself to bed and to gp tomorrow sort out that itching xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back