Feeling organised now

Bloom

Reaction score
I went shopping today and got most of what i needed for my hospital bag so now i feel a lot more relaxed. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

After suffering pelvis pain, lots of pressure in my lady bits and very, very low movements i think she might be starting to engage :cheer:

Im feeling really relaxed now and if she decides to come early im ready for her. :D although i know first babies engage early and pop in and out, so have plenty of time yet (i hope), its just a nice feeling knowing you are prepared just incase.

Hows everyone else doing with their baby preparations?

Aww yay, glad you're feeling good :)

I'm nearly done - all i've got to think about is a hospital bag should the homebirth idea not work. Apart from that, i think i'm done :)
Oh and i'm gonna wash baby's clothes nearer the time

i no how it feels wen u go out n get the rest of teh bits u rele need just incase bubby comes anytime soon... but i did mine weeks ago and im still here :( :rotfl:
quite funny really lool... but it feels great wen u get that bag packed too just makes things seem so real :dance:

im done bar 2 loads more of washing ( 1 of clothes 1 of nappies)
ordered everything i need for the birth and last of babies things from boots lastnight it will be here thursday,
brought my pram today aswell so im ready anytime from thursday :)
welldone you on getting sorted
manda xx

I've got everything now apart from the cot mattress (which I won't need till Logans about 3 months anyway) and nursing bras which I'm leaving till last minute.
Oh, and still need a bouncing chair and baby gym but hoping we'll get them as gifts once babys born :D

I've washed most of babys clothes and bedding now. Still got to wash the bottles and put them away in the kitchen, and test the steriliser and bottle warmer to make sure they're working.

I packed a bag for logan last night, and one for James to take to MILs house. Will be packing my hospital bag in the next few days.
I bought all my labour snacks and drinks yesterday.

I'm getting there - will start to sort the hospital bag and get moses basket bedding after I finish work on Tuesday. Just want one of those bouncy baby chairs and some more baby sleepsuits and then I think I should be sorted. :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back