Little mans getting the blame.....

positivity :)

Reaction score
im in the middle of cooking dinner, lamb shanks in red wine sauce with veggies in the oven roasting in garlic butter, roast potatoes on the go!

so why have i just walked into the kitchen cut up some bread and squeezed SALAD CREAM all over the bread - so much of it i didn't need a knife for spreading - and it was bloody lovely :eh:

to be honest, i'd rather go in and gorge on more than that than eat my dinner!!!! :oooo:

xx

:rofl: I have been slightly obsessed with salad cream since becoming pregnant. I have it on my sandwiches most days at lunch :) x

do you? im really pleased to hear i'm not the only one! it reminds me of my childhood :) we used to never have mayo - always salad cream at nans house :)

it was soooooooo nice, in fact i've just remembered its even nicer on toast :shock:

xx

:shock: never tried it on toast! It's nice dipping chips into it ;) we never had mayo as kids it was always salad cream. My fave is cucumber, cheese and salad cream sandwiches. And if I have coleslaw it has to be made with salad cream **drools** xx

oh yeah, salad cream and chips is pretty amazing!

yep LOVE cheese cucumber and salad cream sandwiches....oh now i want one! tomorrow im going to make one!! just need to buy the cheese and cucumber otherwise i'd be having one tonight! xx

ooh ham and onion buttys with salad cream..............(goes to fridge)

:rofl: pos i do believe that we are kindred spirits, if you were a man you'd be my ideal man :love: x

well that hit the spot yummmmmm

ooh ham and onion buttys with salad cream..............(goes to fridge)

U know what, I'm not a fan of ham and salad cream! No idea why coz I love ham and I love salad cream??? Xx

lol i will only eat bavarian smoked ham, put loads of red onion on top and loads of salad cream, ive always loved loads of onion lol

:rofl: and we can just pretend our l/o's are twins as they will be born so close together :lol: means they can't get married as we'd planned though (so longa as I'm on team pink obvs lol) x

Ok...just in the shower and came up with the ultimate salad cream mix!!

Here goes.....salad cream (obviously) with chips and a bit of melted cheese...in a roll!!!!! Cucumber is optional!!

Yummmmy!!!! Xxxx

:rofl: and we can just pretend our l/o's are twins as they will be born so close together :lol: means they can't get married as we'd planned though (so longa as I'm on team pink obvs lol) x

Oh I was looking forward to the wedding where we would be really nice to each others face but slag each other off after like normal mothers of the bride/groom?! Hmmmm tough choice!? Xxx

lol your not alone! also become slightly obsessed with salad cream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back