List...

kerry5a

Reaction score
Of things I need to do while on maternity leave...so far I have...
Clean house top to bottom,
Do the nursery,
My birth plan, my hospital bag,
Lo's hospital bag,
Wash lo's cloths, and do the Xmas shopping...
What else please girls
Ps I'm going on maternity leave early x

Nice! When are you going on mat leave? I am only going ten days before my due date so won't have time to do too much. Great ideas already! Other things you can do:

Start a baby book to keep track of LO's milestones
Bake and freeze some casseroles so you have meals that are quick and easy when baby arrives
Install the carseat in the car

I am sure there is more! I will keep track of this thread for ideas :)

Slob around lol! That's what I plan to do part of the time once I've finished college xx

Oh good idea on the food! Also added getting keys cut for mil and fil as they life 2 hours away... They can then travel up and stay at ours until we call.

I'm going at 32weeks as the hour and half drive there and then back again is killing me... So is the bad back and ankles from sitting at a desk all day :)

pre-cook lots of yummy dinners to put in the freezer ready for the first few weeks?

I have added these :) also added to check dd has everyone's phone numbers in her phone and do a play list for my iPod during labour.

Sleep! I'm going to get as much as I can before little one arrives. Lol!xx

I plan to sleep, do some crafts (bought some peter rabbit cross stitch kits for little mans room) and read some books in addition to what everyone else has said!!
xxx

Dont do too much! Get some rest and relaxation while you can :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back