Linz

bidsy

Reaction score
Hi this is the first time I have been on a forum but feel as though I need to talk to people who may be going through the same as me and my partner. We are trying for a baby but no joy as yet and I cant stop thinking about it and am so dissapointed every month when I start my period. My partner has a low sperm count as he has had a reversal vasectomy after 11 years but we have been told it is possible for us to conceive from his count and to give till dec and if nothing to try IVF. Any tips for not being too obsessed? x

Hi and welcome :wave:

Sorry to hear you're having some problems. My OH also has a low sperm count, we tried for 1.5 years to conceive and were referred for IVF but did conceive naturally. I've sent you a link to my journal as it's all in there abit more clearly.

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/parenting-journals/119251-my-family.html

I really believe that us relaxing and going with the flow helped us to conceive. I know it's easy to say that as it is so hard when you're going through it but remember it only takes one little swimmer :) We just decided what will be will be and started enjoying us again after over a year of 'right it's time get your pants off' and I really do think that is what did it :)

Try and relax with it all and lots of luck xx

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/parenting-journals/119251-my-family.html

Thank you girls for your welcomes and advise x

Hi pippa I read your story and it certainly gives me hope. I hope the same happens for us soon. My problem is that I keep thinking about it and like you said I just need to relax. Evie is beautiful by the way! Thank for replying to me x

Hi pippa I read your story and it certainly gives me hope. I hope the same happens for us soon. My problem is that I keep thinking about it and like you said I just need to relax. Evie is beautiful by the way! Thank for replying to me x

Glad it helped Bidsy. I know how hard it is to stay calm and relax but I really think it helps with everything. Everyone is here for you and if you ever want a chat or have a question you can always PM me xx

Thank you for saying that about Evie :)

Welcome to the Forum and best of luck in TTC :dust:

Hello Bidsy, welcome to the forum, there are so many lovely ladies on here for chatting and support kwhen your finding it hard or want to rant!

Good luck with your TTC X JJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back