• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Line spotters

Soooo pleased for you!!! Massive congrats!!!! Xxxx

Girly theres definately a line there! I think if you took another in a week its be really dark!! Congrats!! <3

Thanks everybody! I won't believe this until I'm past my af and the tests get darker... This has happened so many times so gonna be cautious... Just hoping it sticks xxx

I understand why your cautious hun. the first few days/weeks after a bfp are terrifying especially when you have gone through so much. we are all rooting for you and willing bubba to get nice and comfy xxxx

:pompom: congrats! :dust: for an extra sticky bean xx

Omg Hun so so pleased and so got everything crossed for a sticky x x x

Lines much darker today don't even need to take it out of it's case fx fx fx pray pray pray.

Tests...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316333194.170204.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316333194.170204.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 35
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316333212.572872.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316333212.572872.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 38
Yay fab - congratulations.

A digi would show up with that I'm sure. mine showed on digi after very faint pos on cheapie hpt

X

CONGRATULATIONS!! Sorry if you already mentioned it Dita but where in your cycle did you think you caught? Just trying to work out when I could test, still a week to go for AF so am a little impatient. x

Thanks all just waiting for my shopping to arrive and will do a digi xxx

Well I ovulated on 8th September, we had sex the 7th and 8th so it was one of those days. My af is due on Wednesday xxx

Ok thanks, I'll just try and be patient. Mine is due on 26th September so will test on 24th Sept. I stupidly tested with Tesco's hpt and it was neg but that was way too early. It's really difficult because I stopped taking the pill this month so not sure if I have a 21, 28, 32 day cycle. At the moment I'm basing it on 28 days but if anyone had a similar circumstance when falling preg please let me know.

PS Really looking forward to seeing your digi result, funny I don't know you but already really excited for you!! FX xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back