Line Spotters Please!

Katiebelle

Reaction score
I'm 10dpo, AF due on Tuesday, can anyone see the 2nd lines that I can see?! I may just be going a little mad...!

Attachments

• #1.jpg
    #1.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 90
  • #2.jpg
    #2.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 61
Can see something in the second picture, fingers crossed for you xx

I think I can see something faint on the second pic.. I have never got on with these tests though! I had a pretty good line on a first response and absolutely nothing on an internet cheapie so I don't trust them that much!

Thanks ladies! I have 2 frers but was saving them. Think I will try one in the morning!

I tested on 8 and 9dpo and got stark white using the same ic's then this, this morning. Got a bit excited but have calmed myself down now, don't want to get my hopes up.

I was thinking about trying a frer when I get home later but don't want to waste it! My mind is racing, wish it would calm down.

Katiebelle I definitely can see a very faint line. My last pregnancy sadly ended up in MC but the start of my BFP was a line very similar to yours on the cheapie strips. Fx for you Hun xx

I'm so sorry for your loss Qwerty, m/c is something I am very scared about, hugs to you.

Thanks for crossing your fingers, guess I have to be patient but we know that's easier said than done! x

Within 2 days of my faint line (like yours) I had a very clear positive on those cheapie strips. I know 2 days seems like forever when you're TTC but with Christmas looming hopefully you can occupy your mind for 48 hours. Please keep us posted on here x

I caved and did a frer when I got home......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    518.2 KB · Views: 99
I was just going to say, I see a very faint Line on both tests.
So happy for you, congratulations! !! Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy :love:

Last edited:
Thank you everyone! Feeling a little overwhelmed this morning. Did another frer and the line is a little stronger. Fx for a sticky bean x

Thanks everyone, lines getting a little darker each day so keep everything crossed for me! I have a cv digi to do in the morning which is the day af is due.

You ladies are all so kind and supportive, this is a lovely forum

Xx

Attachments

• IMG_3590.jpg
    IMG_3590.jpg
    509.3 KB · Views: 43
Congratulations!!

My line looked like that on a FRER today.

Exciting Christmas gifts! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back