line spotters needed x

caz86

Reaction score
So I'm 18 days late had a mix of positive and negative tests so done 2 more just now I'm sure there's a line but I know your all experts xx

Attachments

• IMAG1390.jpg
    IMAG1390.jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Screenshot_2016-12-06-18-20-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-12-06-18-20-44.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 61
I can see a line in the first picture and I think I can see a line in the second one. :)

I can see a line but it's a funny looking test almost as if the dye has run, which can cause phantom lines, and the line is further over to the left then it would usually be . Do you pee on the tests or dip them? I would try dipping as dye less likely to run. Good luck! Xx

I agree it's a funny looking test. I'm not sure I would trust the results. Have you had any clear positives or are you still unsure of the results? Do you have any other tests to post pics of?

I agree its a funny looking test. I wouldn't trust the results. Do you have any other tests you could post pics of?

Sorry to hijack this thread. I'm in desperate need of expert line spotters too. I am 12dpo so I know it's early. This was after 4-5 mins, think my eyes are playing tricks. X

Attachments

• IMG_2596.jpg
    IMG_2596.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 46
Ok now I've looked at it on this thread I definitely cannot see a line!! Better luck next month!! X

I just did a first response and it was BFN! Going to be strong and hold out till Sunday to test again. AF not due for a few days so I know I'm being impatient with the testing. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back