line spotters AGAIN

thanks anyway Kirsty, have tried to convince myself anyway that they are just evaps. xx

dunno Cosmic, keep getting signs that AF is coming but that's 8 days now, am far too far past ovulation I think now, think it would work out about 18dpo now or something, am all over the place!

if i'm not getting even faints on hpt's then i don't think i'd get even near an answer on a digi lol

will hang fire for either AF or IC's lol

After seeing the rubbish line I got on an IC, I would scrap them. Digis are the way forward and seem quite sensitive. I did a clear and simple cheapie (or something like that) on the morning I got my 1-2 on cb and there wasn't a hint of a line!!!!! xxx

I think I saw a line, but couldn't be sure. Do you have any OPK's?

When I was testing I did an OPK first just because I really felt the need to POAS lol and got a line, but told myself it could be anything. Then I did an internet cheapie HPT and saw a line that was so faint my eyes could have been tricking me. That was on the Thursday evening, so I did one with FMU the next morning and definitely saw a line which I showed to OH who also saw it. Didn't believe it until I did a CB digi on the Saturday morning when it said pregnant 1-2. AF had been due on the Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back