line spotters AGAIN

liz_milne

Reaction score
please dont shout at me for using a clear blue, i know they are notorious but it's all they had until my other ic's arrive.

2 images, both normal and inverted.

I didnt want to look and run, I don't have much experience with clear blue does the larger of the two lines need to be a cross to be bfp? X

Hi lovely, I can't really see it, I'm sorry. Although I'm only looking on my iPhone so pix are teeny weeny! What's wrong with Clear Blue? I got that type because it was a brand I knew. That said, one of a pack of two was faulty so I guess I answered my own question!

sorry cant see anything, nip to the shops and get a FRER, becaseu they are pink its way easier to see.

Sorry I can't see anything either. Agree with the others, try a frer or a digi
when is af due?
Fx hun xx

i can see faint lines in 1st and 3 rd pic when i tilt screen xx

I can see verrrry faint lines. I used 6 clear blues just before I had an early mc a few years ago & got lines like that so not sure if they are just dodgy but used one this time round day af was due & got a dark cross but had to double check with other tests. Get a digi or frer, although when I had the very faint lines on clear blue I got bfn on frer. Hope this makes sense! X

I can see a very faint line in 3rd pic xx

Not sure if its my eyes playing tricks on me but i thought I could see a very very faint line on the 3rd. Fx for you hun xx

I can see faint lines but clearblue are notorious for this .

The line has to be the same thickness as the other . Looking at the normal pics i can faintly see that it may be, but looking on the invert i see that they are only half , Re test with a diferent brand x

dont think I can see a line I used this test n found it good

Same as kirstymichelle, I can see faint lines on all of them but its only half the thickness of the control.. I'd re test with a different brand xx

They are the only tests I will never use! Blue evaps every time! Don't trust them frer are the best by far, look at my BFP thread, the one steps are poo too.

Good luck though Hun! :)

Xx

Last edited:
Do a digi - it's the only way you'll know for sure.

xxxxxxxxxx

i have to agree i had an evil evap on a clearblue plus! use a frer or digi. fingers crossed for you x

It might just be my eyes, but I can deffo see a line, fx hun :hug::dust: x

Totally demolished the clear blues to get a better look and make sure nothing was "behind" the pee pee stick, actually managed to get MUCH better photos this time, but honestly I think it's evaps on both (take it that's normal to get evaps on all blue tests?).

All last night and today have had seriously bad cramping alternating from one side to the next and had to poo twice since last night (sorry TMI). Still no sign of any bleeding but definitely feel like AF is on her way. Been WAY cranky today and very tired, achy but not sore boobs and they feel fuller just like before AF so honestly think she's coming to get me.

Still waiting on IC's arriving but they should be here tomorrow and just so everyone knows, I cannot find ANYWHERE near me that sells FRER, just the same day period ones.

But have a look anyhow, it's more clear on this photo that they are just evaps imho xxxxx

Bottom stick is the one I showed you all last night and the top one is FMU from today.

They looked like mine when i convinced myself that i was. I think that they are just the way the dye collates a little on the beginning of the strip it def looks like they don't have the thickness that they need to be pos. :( that saying i hope i'm terribly wrong and it is the start of your BFP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back