• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lilianna

frankie247

Reaction score
My mum suggested the name Lilianna to me the other day as it sounds lovely with our surname. It sounded a little familiar and realised I think one of the ladies on here has a daughter called Lilianna?

But I'm having trouble on deciding on spelling and pronunciation - so which spelling do you prefer?

Lilianna
Liliana

Does removing one 'n' change the way it's pronounced from lili-an-a to lili-ah-na.
In which case which pronounciation do you prefer. Argh I just can't decide!

You could even go for Lillyanna to be a little more different on spelling x

I'm not even sure which pronounciation I prefer...I keep saying both out loud and I've come to conclusion that either pronounciation works, so just a case of deciding which is the better. Any opinions?

If these are options which you like most, I will suggest you Lilianna.

First of all - what a lovely name!!!

Personally I prefer the pronunciation Lily-ah-na - in which case it would be Liliana?

Thanks all I also prefer the pronounciation lili-ah-na as it sounds like one name

I think Liliana is much better as it kind of does away with the idea that its 2 names put together to make 1 - does that make sense?!

lovely name - prefer spelling of Liliana (pronouced Lil-e-arna ) like the russian name

its a lovely name. I like Lillia as well. but out of ur choices i like liliana ( lili - ah- na ). Would not go with my surname at all but if it did i would def have it. x

I like Liliana. My daughter has a school friend with this name, I wish I could pinch it! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back