Like a bird in a cage

MrsR

Reaction score
Ok so you know when you want birds to go to sleep (or at least quieten down) you put a blanket/towel/cloth over the cage? Well I have just discovered that popping Seb's blanket on his face (quick explanation here-he lies on his side snuggled into me and the blanket goes on side of his face/head not over his nose or mouth in any way) and he instantly quiets down and starts to drift off to sleep!!! Can't believe it!

That's how charley sleeps during the day! If we don't do it he pulls the blanket over his face and goes to sleep! It's so cute!!

amelia likes to snuggle right into the edge of her pram and her face turned into the side lol

Tegan loves rubbing her face with a muslin xx

Drake likes cloth on his face too, he has to nod off with his dummy and the blanket partially covering his face bless him.

Last edited:
Aiden does this too! We were playing one day and I did what you do and covered his face, was playing peek a boo and after the third peek he was spark out! I just sat there with my jaw on the floor couldn't believe it!!

:rofl: I know loads of kids who like to put blankets over their faces to sleep!

Gosh how funny you should post this- I've just started doing that with Ella but with my pashmina and it works so well!

Sounds like it's very popular with lots of babas! :) tbh I can't sleep without the duvet/blanket over my face! Lol x

Zac is the opposite, if I put a blanket over his face he thinks it's a game and gets really exited, flinging his arms and legs everywhere! Too much peek-a-boo I think! X

Lol! We don't use a blanket for peek a boo so he doesn't associate it with playing x Zac sounds so cute! :)

ooo my lo does this too!!! i was paranoid at first about him not having enough space to get air but he seems to have his own little method!!!! so cute

Aiden does this too! We were playing one day and I did what you do and covered his face, was playing peek a boo and after the third peek he was spark out! I just sat there with my jaw on the floor couldn't believe it!!

Lol that's funny!

yeah Ellie does this too I think that she likes the dark as in neonatal they put a cover over the incubator to keep it kinda dark adn like the womb xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back