Light lines to literally no line opk??

twinkles

Reaction score
What does this mean? I had light but visible lines for last 2 days then today my opk has come up with hardly a line at all, a lot lighter than the last 2 days....what does this mean?x

I would say your second last one was the positive. Sometimes my lines don't go as dark as the control before they go negative again.

Here's last months CD16 (surge) and CD17 (o day):

Attachments

• C4 OPK CD1617.jpg
    C4 OPK CD1617.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 10
I don't think any of those of positive. The line has to be as dark as or darker than the control line, the second to last one looks almost there but not quite xx

Sent from my knackered iPhone

I don't think any of those of positive. The line has to be as dark as or darker than the control line, the second to last one looks almost there but not quite xx

Sent from my knackered iPhone

As I said cosmic, sometimes for some reason people don't get a true positive before it starts going lighter again.
My pic above was from last month, and I definitely ovulated since I got my bfp 10 days later!

They say it has to be dark as control but if your wee isn't string enough I think sometimes you have to go by the strongest one.

i am in exactly the same boat as the OP here, i have had lines getting gredualy darker but never what you would call a 'positive' today i got near enough no line at all, i had to squint to see it, so im assuming im ovulating today as i have what i think could have been ewcm on and off today (iv been on bc all my adult life so i honestly do not recall having the ewcm before this month, but then again iv been very ignorant of my cycles and my body ingeneral until ttc!) im going to bd for the next 3 nights as i havnt done it in 2 days! xxx

I'm not trying to argue or anything, I just don't want the op or anyone else thinking they've not ovulated just because the line's not been the same or darker than the control line. The last two months I've had less than dark second line then sudden negatives, and I've conceived both months. I just want to assure people it can happen, and some people may never get full pure positives. Each person will get to know their own results better the more they do them I'm sure. Not everyone will be the same.

These are my last two months CD16/CD17 results. September I ovd CD18 with a sudden negative after the first two pics. October I ovd CD17, after the third picture showing CD16 being the surge without full positive.

Attachments

• C3 OPK CD17.jpg
    C3 OPK CD17.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 6
  • C3 OPK CD17 2.jpg
    C3 OPK CD17 2.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 5
  • C4 OPK CD1617.jpg
    C4 OPK CD1617.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 5
I (under instruction from Star33 who is my mentor basically) have been testing three times a day, my OPKs have been getting darker throughout the day so i think if you only test once, there is a chance you can miss your surge

i will post a piccie later (after 9.30) to show what i mean x

I have been testing 11am ish then again 7/8pm my test I originally posted are darker then today an yesterday's, not had a chance to get a pic yet so maybe I ov then the test has got lighter since????x

Star has told me to test at 3/7/10... without doubt 10 has had the best results each time. Have never had a result at 11 xx (i did used to use my second wee but it didnt get me anywhere, they reccomend on the packet between 2 and 6 x)

Right ok I will start tomo at 2 then 10pm and see...going to have to stock up at this rate!!!x

goodluck!

I will post mine for yesterday and today in an hour and you can have a lookie :)

Ok I will post mine tomorrow and see if anyone can tell me what I'm looking at!!x

good luck for a positive tomorrow!

I am also using these and i don't always get a "full" positive line but a part of it is strong - i will then try my digi test and will come up with a smiley!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back