CD9 cm and opk query??

vixxie77

Reaction score
I examined my cm today, sort of, what was on the tissue when I wiped, doesn't seem to be alot there, but what there is, is clear and stretchy, is this fertile cm?

Negative opk today and no temp change, does opk get gradually darker and when? Have virtually no visible line today?

Any advise much appreciated x x

Last edited:
Hi Vixxie77 - from what I understand clear and stretchy it fertile cm. I've seen a discussion thread on this forum that said that different people experience ewcm at different times - some the day before ov and some a few days before. My opks have been getting gradually darker over a couple of days, but again this might be different for everyone. I'm using cheapy opks which means I test 3 times a day as I get close to ov and it was a good thing I was or I would've missed it this month. Temp doesn't change until after you've ov'd, so I wouldn't use that as a warning sign. Sounds like you're approaching your fertile window, so get bd-ing! Hope this helps and good luck :) xx

if you can stretch it between your fingers and its clear - woohoo - definately fertile mucus - get to bed!! ovulation will occur generally the final day of this mucus or the day after it starts to dry up (goes to a more creamy consistency). watch your temps and if your temps rise on 3 consecutive days - that is confirmation of ovulation. good luck

Thanks ladies :)

CM seems to be more cloudy and more stretchy the last time I wiped, doesn't seem to be a lot there though, more like blobs rather than continuous flow?? x x

Thanks hun :) have tried doing this, but don't seem to get much to look at lol, decided to use a tampon to have a wipe around and got some very stretchy cm, like egg white, possibly, don't have a lot to compare to though?? When do you normally get EWCM?? x x

I'm not sure if I do get EWCM - I've been looking, but only found clear watery for a few days leading up to ov. Have been taking evening primrose oil to try and help this. Really sounds like you've got nothing to worry about. Apparently EWCM is stretchy and looks like just egg white - i.e. clear and gloopy, so if that's what you've got, then great!! I don't know if you need loads - maybe just enough for the little sperm to swim in....?? Have you had a positive opk yet?? x

No not had positive opk yet hun. Not much of a line visible atall?? So wondering when they are going to start getting darker :eh: what day of your cycle are you on hun? If my cycle is normal length this month then should ov CD14, which is Monday, so should be seeing something on opk by now, shouldn't I? x x

hey hun the cm sounds good for OH's lil swimmers so I would bd to cover yourself even though ur opk's arent positive yet, as u dont want to miss your opportunity :) get to bed !! and good luck xxxx

Thanks hun :)

I seem to be very wet today, does bd'ing produce more EWCM?? I have just checked it and appears to be quite abit more than yesterday, also did the sink or float test to make sure it wasn't sperm lurking around and it sank, so think this means its EWCM!! We're doing SMEP method, so will bd every other day until get positive opk.

I hardly had a visible line on opk at all yesterday and since beginning of cycle, when does it start to get darker before positive?? x x

I think it depends on each girl hun but just keep doin wot ue doin and uv covered all corners then :)

Good luck hun xxxx

Yeah suppose that's the best thing to do :) thanks hun x x

Yeah, I think it's different for everyone.... You're doing all the right things, so try not to worry too much... Keep us posted on your opks... :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back