life span of spermies

dina.marie

Reaction score
how long to spermies live for when they are inside u? i thought it was 2 or 3 days? is this right? im due to ovulate in 3 days, and just trying to plan our baby dancing for the best chances of catching the egg.

I thought it was 5 days but according to baby centre in the net they say up to 7 days

I heard 7 days but maybe it's down to the quality of the spermies!!!!

Yeah - I heard upto 6 days. Strange to think of that though....little swimmers sloshing around whilst I'm stood in the queue at Sainsburys :rotfl: too much info!

Lisa

suzicat said:
Yeah - I heard upto 6 days. Strange to think of that though....little swimmers sloshing around whilst I'm stood in the queue at Sainsburys :rotfl: too much info!

Lisa

haha :rotfl:

probably best to base it on 2 days. 7 days would be the exception.

it depends on the quality of your cm i think and the quality of the sperm. good healthy sperma and lovely wet moist CM and they will last longer i believe. :cheer:

Id do it as near as Ov as possible hun...when we caught we did it actually on the day of ov and the 2 days after...caught that month but every other time we did it was a couple of days before and never OV day

good luck

Sperm will last a lot longer (Yes, up to 7 days) if its been swimming in EWCM, as our EWCM nourishes it so it can live longer.
Obviously with normal CM, it will die sooner as it has no form of nourishment....The quality of sperm will also make a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back