Break?

mum2be?

Reaction score
Well as some of you knoe, i am on a break for this month only!

Well it has not seamed to go that way as we still babydancing and i am due to ovulate in 2/3 days time,

Half of me wants to forget the break and another say just go for it, what are the chances i fall this month after trying for a year?

But if i do fall then all it means it that i cant take my exams in june 08 as baby would be due so would have to out exams off until dec 08.

I ahte making decisions so have left it to oh all week, he know i could ovulate soon but it so hard .....

:oops:

Aw hun, I wish I could tell you what to do. Whatever you decide it'll work out for the best. You'll either do your exams early or have a lovely new baby and do them late. Try not to stress about the decision too much. x

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
Aw hun, I wish I could tell you what to do. Whatever you decide it'll work out for the best. You'll either do your exams early or have a lovely new baby and do them late. Try not to stress about the decision too much. x

i think if it is ment to be then it will be.

we are both going out tonight with oh family, its oh brothers leaving do he going back to uni. we all goin to an indian resturant,

Might have to jump oh tonight :oops:

i not had a break in the year we been trying so why stop now? :shakehead:

Exactly! Go with the flow and enjoy life. Especially now there's a curry in the near future. Mmmmmmm might have to be take out tonight. I quite fancy a king prawn korma. :lol:

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
Exactly! Go with the flow and enjoy life. Especially now there's a curry in the near future. Mmmmmmm might have to be take out tonight. I quite fancy a king prawn korma. :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am not 100% keen on indian but if that is what they want then i will go along with it

your probably more likly to get pregnant if you relax and forget about it. its easier said than done though :lol:
Im sick of thinking about TTC :rotfl:

jenna said:
your probably more likly to get pregnant if you relax and forget about it. its easier said than done though :lol:
Im sick of thinking about TTC :rotfl:

I agree with you there, I am also sick about thinking about it,

But this is my first month TTC without a ticker i must be getting stronger,

I do know dates in head but its not a reminder all time :oops:

Good luck with whatever you decide, just go with the flow and see what happens :dance:

lol i had a ticker that said how many weeks days months id be trying and i got rid of it because i didnt want to see the 1 year come up. Its depressing enough with out reminding yourself of how long its been. It made me feel panicked when i saw it like 'i must get pregnant soon' :roll: what a dumb ass lol :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back