Life in the UK test - has anyone taken it? * UPDATED-PASSED

I got 12 right but loads were lucky guesses. It's a bit of a joke really when most British people wouldn't get them all right.

Squiglet said:
OMG Babymagic....Why would you want to be part of a country that thinks Father Christmas lives in the North Pole when hes most definitely in Lapland.. :rotfl: :rotfl: My DH says he's insulted....he's Finnish too... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The person who wrote the book must be one of the 'non-believers' - those who don't actually believe in Father Christmas and try to tell their children that he doesn't exist!!! How would be otherwise have such wrong knowledge.

Mind though in the 'Snowman' the little boy flies to the North Pole with the snowman to see the Father Christmas, so maybe he actually has his holiday home there, when it gets a little too warm in Finland in summer???

I got 7 - come on Brits can anyone get a lower score than me so that I might have some hope in becoming one too?

Well done for winning your first golden medal in olympics!!!!

My friends from S Africa did it recently and said that they reckon it's only about being able to read and understand the question rather than knowing the answer!!! In the group of people doing it there were people who were there for the 5th/6th etc time!

Kylie1007 said:
My friends from S Africa did it recently and said that they reckon it's only about being able to read and understand the question rather than knowing the answer!!! In the group of people doing it there were people who were there for the 5th/6th etc time!

Eeeeeek - hope I don't fail :wall: :wall: :wall:

Sounds like trying to pass a driving test in the UK. I don't know many people who have passed at first attempt!!!! :rotfl:

good luck hun- i no nuffink about this test. i was born not too far from where i am living now looool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back