Levels at 1416???

TeeUK

Reaction score
I know I've started posting in the mc section but I was wondering if any of you could help shed some light on these results.

If you are unfamiliar with my situation looking up my other posts would give insight.

I has another scan yesterday to I thought confirm mc as my last period was 29th July and I got bfp on 6th Sept.....I've had heavy bleeding and clots for 2 weeks.

But left with no answers, they took my blood and sent me home saying the 2 sacs were still there. Nurse just called and told me my levels were 1416 and were inconclusive, plus I need anti-biotics. I have to go back Monday for more blood tests.

All this is so confusing.....why are they still acting like I could be preg....I would have had to have gotton pregnant after my p-hpt on 6th Sept to tie in with size of sacs.....which is impossible...why can't they see this......really doing my head in.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
aww hun sorry you still have no answers either way i dont know what level of hcg is normal so cant help just wanted to give you this:hugs:

just checked and for this level they would put you at around 6 weeks?!?!?!

The level range is so wide that a single Reading means v little. Ideally they should take 2 blood tests 48 hours apart and compare from there xx

Thanks girls......6weeks....if I count back 6 weeks that would put me at 9th Sept so there's no way....unless one died and I got pregnant while having a mmc....is that even possible?

Started with brown discharge on 17th Sept....Symptoms practically stopped 18th Sept.

Started to feel tired again recently and past week been getting shooting pains in right hip, boobs and virginia (thats what I call it :lol:) feels like electric shocks

I think I should expect the numbers to drop on next blood test, no point in even thinking otherwise....why can't my body just be normal grrrrrrrrrrr:wall2:

Oh Tee honey.. I'm sorry you still don't have proper answers :(
I have no idea what could be causing your body to be so 'all over the place'.. just didn't want to read and run :hug:

Hope you get some definite answers soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back