Levels at 1416????

TeeUK

Reaction score
What does this mean?

Nurse just called, said they still don't know what is happening because my levels are at 1416....plus she said I need anti-biotics. Got to go back to hospital Monday for more bloods....sooooo confused.

Any ideads girls?

I'm sorry i don't hun, just know if they do another test and levels go down thats a bad sign! is there anyway you could have ovulated really late? thats what the doc suggested to me. although i havnt had any hcg levels done just the scan!
Really hope you get the answers from next blood test hun, hang on in there! i know its really hard not knowing! sending you hugs for monday
xxxxx

I could have ovulated late but since I had a bfp on 6th Sept it doesn't tie in......I just asked in my other post in first trimester if it's possible to get preg while having a mmc....that would be the only explanation

I think though that on Monday when they test they will find them going down....I'm really trying not to get my hopes up.

My body didn't react normal to my 1st pregnancy. Kept getting negatives test until blood test showed possitive at 8weeks....then I bled loads with clots till almost 12 weeks......2nd time mmc no blood until 11 weeks even though baby died at 6ish.....I give up :wall2:

:hugs:Don't give up hun! i just keep telling myself, its not ment to be this time but it will happen :)

i don't think you can get pregnant again until ur levels go right back down, this is because the hcg in your body stops you ovulating. unless in the time you were bleeding your levels went back down and you concieved then.

At least it sounds like your docs arent being too hasty and just want to make sure. I know if you are feeling like me you just want it to be over so you can start a fresh, but keep holding on for a few more days and if your levels go down after monday you will have the answers you need! then can think about the future if you are up for it.

The hours are passing like days for me hun so know how it feels. Good luck on monday and keep us up to date! keeping my fingers crossed you get your answers.

:hugs:

Last edited:
oh this must be the worst part for you i really do feel for you, its the limbo thats the hardest when i had my 1st miscarraige it lasted over a month because it was twins had scan couldn't tell me much wnt back 2 weeks later i lost the 1st then had to wait another 2 weeks had no bleeding for those 2 weeks had next scan and 2nd twin had gone my body absorbed t. once i knew it wa all over i felt relieved then felt bad cause i should have been sad not relieved. i know it can happen that you can get pregnant straight after miscarraige, apparently my nan had an 11 month pregnancy with my dad and he only weighed 2lb so we think that must have happened ith her. i really hope you get an answer soon, i tried to look at hcg levels but it is such a big vriation, with my last miscarraige my numbers were 152 at 6 weeks then few days later down to 57 so next number may be of more help.

mumofmany....so sorry that you had to loose your babies ...I feel so sad as I always wanted twins. My dad is a twin. Maybe oneday eh...

I cried all I could cry at last scan and was feeling ok with it by time this last scan came round....it's just tearing wound open again...I don't do too well with hurt, tend to shut down or breakdown. Been strong up till now but feel myself weakening....don't want to cry no more :(

I guess they have to be thorough so no mistakes are made...I'm glad in a way as I don't want to think what if....I just want to put it behind me now....still Monday is not far away...I just hope my levels give a definate indication of what's going on, I would hate if they said come back in two weeks for another scan as they are inconclusive....

mumofmany....so sorry that you had to loose your babies ...I feel so sad as I always wanted twins. My dad is a twin. Maybe oneday eh...

Thank you both your kind words and for all your support :)

I totally understand about keeping your feelings to yourself i do it all the time, I tend to cry in the bath when i am alone or in bed when i think hubby is asleep.I I ended up falling apart after my last miscarraige because i hadn't dealt with the others me and hubby nearly split up over it.
I know what you mean about twins though people are very lucky to have them, twice my body has tried to have twins and both times failed, I'm even convinced my last child was a twin but no proof, i had positive test then came on bled really heavy for me next day for about 6 days and i only ever am on for about 2 days, next month got positive test a week before due on then had scan and i was 2 weeks further ahead than i thought i was and i still had him another week early.
I know your probably not thinking about next time but when you are ready keep in mind it is possible for everything to go fine i had 2 children then 2 miscarraiges then another 2 children then 4 miscarraiges then my last baby then this one which was a twin, so history doesn't always repeat itself.
I am so sorry about your loses too its such a sad thing I wish no one had to go through it.

You have been through so much heartache, don't know how you've coped......I was told after daughter that it was unlikely I would have any more as my periods stopped and it looked like early menopause at 24! I just concentrated on her.... then in 2005 with no periods out of blue I was pregnant....mmc... it effected me different last time as me and ex were not getting on (tell you why in private message).....anyway this time I'm with someone I love and I'm devasted. BF wants to wait a couple years before we try proper but I'll be over 40 by then :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back