Letter from hospital

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
Finally got OH 2nd sperm test results back today, and it's 26.1 million per ml and 59%motility :cheer: . I was really worried cos his last count was about 16 million and the normal is 20 million. I'm so happy :cheer: :dance: . Now there is no reason why he can't knock me up :D . It also said I still have to have CD21 progestone tests every month and that I can only take my clomid for a maximum of 6 months. Please let me be PG by then, I don't ask for much in life, Me and OH are good people we don't drink, smoke or go out :pray: . God we sound boring.

You dont sound boring hun you sound comitted to having a family and thats worth a tonne of respect and luck. You will do it babe, cos you deserve to :D

Great news about OH's count, when we got my OH's results back and all was ok we were so pleased, even though we never thought there would be a problem it does make you wonder once the tests are being done!

All the best hun! :hug:

go spermies!!!! thats great news. toes crossed too for you!

thats great ! im waiting for my hubbies too !
:hug:
i really think u'll do it hun ! can feel it !

Woo congrats on the results :cheer:

Hope to see you're knocked up sometime soon :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations!!

Get BDing and use the little men up now :hug:

Good luck- hope this is your month x

Thanks ladies. OH said I can utilize his sperm tonight, but I said tonight isn't on the schedule, he looked at me as if I right mad cow :lol:
Gem - I hope you get DH's results soon, phone the hospital to chase them up.
Good luck :hug:

phoned today but fertillty nurse only works in mornigns :wall:

good job he doesnt mind his schedule !

Hi

Hope its your turn soon hun you both really deserve this!!
:hug: Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back