Please help to read this info

LeanneJasmine

Reaction score
can some one help me please my partner got his sperm results today n i dont understand them thers like 2 lots of reading.

says

count 20 million
motility 50% grade a/b
progress 25%
morphology think he said 15% normal
round cells 5 million
vitlity 50% or more live

watery
volume 3.52 ml
ph8
concentration 8.7 million
morphology 3.8
moiltiy 0

i got this off him over phone so might of wordeed things wrong this doesnt lok good to me can someone help x

Go to google and search 'sperm analysis wiki'. All the references are on there.

Having a look though they seem really good. The count may be borderline low at 20ml but is still in normal range.

I think the 3 main important things are: count (how many spermies there are), motility (how well they move around) and morphology (are they normal-shaped).

Looking at the results at the top, that all sounds pretty good x

after lookin on google i am concerned about the progression and morphlogy it seems like alot of his sperm are not the right shape and ther not moving the right way. 25 % progress and morphology 15% seem low or am i wrong

Hi Leanne, just seen your other post, I would make an appointment to see the docs with your oh and get him to discuss the results in more detail, It's very hard for you to interpret the results without guidance, and you don't then know what your next steps are

you have motility listed twice, once at 50% and then at 0?

i would suggest that if he does he should cut stop smoking completely and cut out the pints. a general healthy lifestyle and a good multi vitamin wouldnt hurt either.

Last edited:
iv jus seen the results hes given them me wrong the results r worst then i thought

volume 3.25 ml
concentration 8.7 million
morphology 3.8%
motility- (a)rapid progressive- 0 %
(b) slow sluggidh - 0.2%
(c) non progressive 20%
(d) immotility - 70%
vitality 47%

) :

Ok first thing don't panic. Are u sure you have percentages in the right place. Ie motility 3.8% are u sure that is not 3.8million. I would make appt with gp asap and get clarity on all of this.

defo % ther terrible results. 0 good sperm at all n only 2% grade b hes only 20 aswell x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back