Lets talk about sex!

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Sorry i know its a bit personal but we know what we're aiming for here...

x

Answer the question and then discuss, how successful were you? Have you been doing it but not gettign anywhere, or onoly did it once and it happened?!

Hopefully the Mums as well as ttc'ers will answer...

First time I got a BFP...only BD'd once that month :shock:

Second BFP, BD'd twice on the right days that month.

Now we're at it constantly throughout week before OV and day or two after. It is a bit of a chore if I'm honest. I want the spontaneous love making back :cheer: :cheer:

The first BFP I got, we only made love twice that month. We average three or four times a month right now, and that's a lot for us. We're not a very strongly driven couple sexually. My libido disappeared completely while pg.

Having said that, it would be lovely to have spontaneous lovemaking back, it's a bit of a chore to do it three days in a row and then not at all for three weeks.

Come on BFP!!!

Sue

right we have S*x through out month, but i make sure that we definatly have it 3 days before & 3 days after and for 3 days of that midle normaly i make sure i do it 2 that day.

It worked when i feel pregnant but i lost my bean,

Will be trying it again once my af shows up

With stephen im not sure, as he was a surprise and wed only been together a few months and were at it like rabbits anyway!

Wioth this one i used my internet ovulation calendar and had sex on the days that it told us too, wso there was a good week of BDing! and we fell preg on that cycle so yay!

We only do it when we can be bothered. My sex drive seems to increase around ov, so that helps. Strangely enough OH always seems to want it around that time even though he hasn't a clue when I'm ov'ing. Must be the pheramones :D

It was our first month actively TTC last month and we did it pretty much every day and it was a right chore........and it didn't work!!!!

Our normal regime is every other day to every 3rd day sometimes.

I think this month we'll just stick to doing it normally so it's not such hard work!

:cry: we havnt been doing it much recently, used to do it every day then every other day now we struggle to do it every week :(

we did it 6 days around ovulation and it worked, first month of really trying. Now we've done it twice in about 8 weeks :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back