Let's here it for team yellow

Mrs Wibbily

Reaction score
Hi ladies
We had our scan this morning, DS1 was an absolute dream whilst we were there. All's well and very wriggly baby. Happy and healthy. Managed to stay firm and not find out even though I was so tempted. The only thing that stopped me was the amount of people who said "I bet you find out"! Think I may have spotted a little something though when she was measuring the baby's thigh bones! Just maybe but without confirmation I obviously couldn't be sure. Anyway it was great fun and if I can figure out how to put a pic on then I'll put it on display! :lol: :lol:
Hope everyone's doin well today, flaming boiling, just got 40 winks with my LO! Mmmmm, snoozing is lovely.xxx

Well done for staying team yellow and yay to all being well with bub's!

We're not going to find out either :roll:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Glad LO is growing well, we are team yellow and it is getting very exciting now.... cannot wait to find out what LO's gender is. xx

glad LO is fine well done for staying team yellow x

Go team yellow!!!!! We resisted on Tuesday too... it's sooooooo exciting!!! :yay:

Glad all is well, and well done for not asking what team!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congrats! Well done for staying strong!! x

Woo Team Yellow! We're not going to find out either. Get a lovely surprise in 6 months when my OH is the one to tell me what flavour we have :) xx

Glad it went well :D & Well done for staying team yellow! xx

So glad it went well for you. And well done for not giving in.

We're team yellow too - but we didn't have a choice as baby was all curled up twice lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back