Leorah did 3 new things in one day!!

skatty

Reaction score
I'm so proud of my little girl,even though she's ill she managed to roll right over onto her tummy (she did scream afterwards as she only usually rolls on her side :lol: ). She also managed to put her dummy in her mouth the right way two times and I thought I'd try a bit of cup training so put some EBM in a beaker and she grabbed it with both hands and bought it up near her mouth and then spilt it all down her front :rotfl: She definitely had the right idea though. I on the other hand was just as clumsy and dropped 6oz of EBM all over the kitchen floor :cry:

Well done Leorah - clever girl :clap: Sure it won't be long before she'll get it in her mouth and not down her top :lol:

Poor you dropping the EBM on the floor :hug:

Katt i've been wondering about beaker training, what sort of cup do you use with Leorah?

Thanks everyone! Leorah is particularly loving trying to put her dummy in her mouth, its quite hit and miss like pinning the tail on the donkey :lol: When she does it she looks so pleased with herself, so cute!

Mel I looked everywhere for a good beaker that wasn't sharp around the edges and would have two handles but could only find sippy cups :roll: In the end i found a cup in mothercare that has a wide base so its harder to knock over but I think its more difficult for them to get the drink out of! I think any small plastic cup will do, preferably with a rounded edge. I thought there would be loads to choose from as you hear so much about skipping sippy cups and going straight onto a cup. If you find a good cup let me know :wink:

:wall: oh dear Katt, bye bye milk!
Seems like Leorah is doing better then her mummy!!!! :rotfl:
What a clever girl! Think Otis has also mastered the art of plugging in his dummy - well 90% of the time :roll: ! He's still not rolling over :? , I'm waiting on that magic moment!
Let us know if Leorah does it again, little miss clever cloggs :clap:

By the way was your journey back last Saturday okay?

Thanks everyone :)

Daggers the journey back was so smooth, I was so happy. Leorah did cry for about 5 minutes on the plane and the rude B*stard next to us put his hands in his ears :shock: :evil:

As for Leorah's new tricks she is loving putting her dummy in but wont roll at all today, I think she rolled right over onto her tummy by mistake and hates being on her tummy because she can't move! Bless she usually gives up trying to get somewhere and lies with her face flat on the floor :lol: Martin thinks she just doesn't want to perform on demand! Apparantley the norm for rolling over is anywhere between 4 and 10 months so that's quite a big window. Also some babies roll later and then start crawling straight away. I imagine Otis is just coolly taking it all in and will roll when he feels like it and not before :lol:

skatty said:
Daggers the journey back was so smooth, I was so happy. Leorah did cry for about 5 minutes on the plane and the rude B*stard next to us put his hands in his ears :shock: :evil:
:shock: some people!! :x

i would have accidently dropped a poo covered nappy in his lap!!!!! :twisted:

samrbtson said:
skatty said:
:shock: some people!! :x

i would have accidently dropped a poo covered nappy in his lap!!!!! :twisted:

I kept saying to her you cry away :lol: I have been getting huge rages recently, I came out of a shop yesterday to find a bloke shouting and threatening to hit my dog :evil: I went mad and was screaming at him, I just can't believe how rude some people are. You should have seen him pedal away when I said I was going to let her off the lead to chase him :lol: She's a german shepherd but a right softy but he doesn't know that!

skatty said:
I kept saying to her you cry away :lol: I have been getting huge rages recently, I came out of a shop yesterday to find a bloke shouting and threatening to hit my dog :evil: I went mad and was screaming at him, I just can't believe how rude some people are. You should have seen him pedal away when I said I was going to let her off the lead to chase him :lol: She's a german shepherd but a right softy but he doesn't know that!

why was he threating to hit your dog? thats just nasty!

i don't blame you! some people are so rude!

they should make an island and put all rude people on it, till they realise how annoying they are, and then we can let them out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back