How cheeky?

melhoney

Reaction score
Maheen is only 3 weeks old, but wow!!!! she is sooooooooo cheeky already!!!! :shock: :lol:

When she cries, in her cot, if it's me going to see her, she stops cring straight away and even fakes sleeping!!! :lol: :lol:
When it's her daddy, she goes louder!

This morning, she was crying because her dummy was out of her mouth, and when I came to put it back, she closed her mouth really tight, and looked at me, her eyes wide open...her hands trying to reach my face!!!!

I know it's probably me imagining things, but I find her so funny!
She already tries to hold her feeder and can, if she wants :roll: put her dummy back in her mouth when it's half fallen!!! :lol:
And she knows so well when it's mummy or when it's daddy!!!
she makes me laugh! oh, I love her so much!!!!!!!!!!

So, how cheeky was your little one and how early did you notice it?
am not sure where to post this, so will put it as well on the pictures and stories one.
mel xx

Oliver is 7 weeks today and already he is a handful!!! He is getting really good at sleeping but knows that if he has a paddy after 4am the chances are his daddy will pick him up and cuddle him...so every morning at 4am he starts....even when he has been fast asleep!! If I tell him we are going to 'do kissing' he moves his head away! Charming! I never thought such a little thing as him could make us feel so much ....hes wonderful!

Steelers fan said:
I never thought such a little thing as him could make us feel so much ....hes wonderful!

EXACTLY!!!!!!!! :lol:

mel xx

Hi

Kiara is cheeky already too as well, lol too cute :D
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members