lemons???

ceris

Reaction score
i have been told by one of my dance parents to put whole lemons into the blander, skins and everything, blend them up and put into ice cube trays. then when having a hot drink, put one cube of the lemons in with hot water and a bit of honey.
She said the natural oils in the lemon rind helps with fertility??
Has anyone else heard this?? I am going to try it, as i will give anything a go!! just wondered whether this was something other people had heard about and whether it has actually worked for anyone!???
i ovulate every other month due to ectopic pregnancy years ago, so when the month comes around i will give anything a try!!

I haven't heard this before but it is definatley worth a go. Let us know of it works

No i havent heard this before either but i second what MrsMc says as anything is worth a try... Good luck when you try it :). xx

I haven't heard this either - but it sounds really yummy...

Does lemon tart work? I love lemon tart woth squirty cream nom nom nom x

That is such a great idea!

Seriously, i LOVE citrus and love a hot lemon drink but the lemons dry out as soon as you cut them - plus you only get about 3 drinks per lemon.

I always eat lemon skins too.

Everytime i have a drink that comes with a slice of lemon, i eat the whole slice. My nan told me it was good for me and i always do it. Packed full of good stuff :)

All my tests say great fertility so maybe it's down to the lemons ;) Although i think good general health always improves fertility.

Last edited:
Does lemon tart work? I love lemon tart woth squirty cream nom nom nom x

Haha I thought that too!!

I do love fruit and herbal teas so I think that sounds like a fantastic idea! I'm DEFFO going to try it!! X

Sounds great!

I'm going to make a lemon smoothie!

xx

Mmmm its really nice, I added honey..

xx

Attachments

• lemon smoothie.png
    lemon smoothie.png
    164.9 KB · Views: 9
Yum yum, looks delicious :)

I remember going a restuarant once that sold home made lemonade and it wasn't fizzy but super tart but silky smooth and i must have had about 8 glasses by the end of the meal.

Lucky it was a fish restaurant so it didn't clash :)

Dunno about helping to conceive but its certainly been one of my cravings! :) Good luck x

It goes all frothy like foam! It's actually really good!

Vickzy, I saw Natalie Cassidy had that craving, at least it's a healthy one eh?

xx

I just bought some "lemon" drink, tropicana iirc and it looked fab...

Tasted like sour pears and was actually 65% apple juice :wall2:

I need a smoothie maker/ juicer :(

Last edited:
Maybe that looks awesome ! I love smoothies - Note to self : must buy a smoothie maker!

so glad its not just me that actually likes it!!! whether it works or not!!! i keep blanding, freezing and drinking! yum!!!

I'd love to try this, I'm always using sainsburys concentrate lemon juice and adding it to hot water because i go through so many lemons if i use fresh, but the ice cube idea sounds great. If I chuck it in a blender do I need to add water? It sounds very pulpy otherwise?

i dont add water, but i dont see why not. It is a bit pulpy, and i have learned that taking the pips out helps! it does take a little time to sort out, but once they are chopped, blended, and frozen, it is quicker to make this than a brew!!
i always add honey with the hot water, but some people add sugar!

Hi Girls!

I highly recommend this blender-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001TH8IQG/ref=asc_df_B001TH8IQG2363636?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=googlecouk06-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B001TH8IQG

It has a filter so you have a really smooth smoothie, it's better and easier than a juicer!

xx

oooh, that sounds fab maybe baby... thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back