lemons

charli

Reaction score
i have been eating at least 2 whole lemons a day does any one know if thiss is bad i just been craving them so much there yummy. also any one had any more cravings lately :)

*bump*

Noy sure babe, I can't think why it would be bad......its fruit after all, and it has vit c which will help your immune system, thought I'd bump it up a bit for you though just in case anyone else has a better idea :hug:

I agree with Emmylou.

lemons are good for you as they are full of vitamin c and clacium which are both vital for you at the moment.

I like lemon, but can't eat them whole!

I really like pineapple at th moment... yum yum :D

seems we are a fruity lot right now mines apples :D

cloud9 said:
seems we are a fruity lot right now mines apples :D

You're right actually....come to think about it I can't leave oranges alone!!! I get through about 4/5 a day!

i wish i would crave fruit instead of junk then i wouldn't be feeling so guilty all of the time!! :lol:

I'm just craving crap. I ate 4 flakes in a row last night.

My poor thighs are never going to recover.

I read that smelling freshly cut lemon can relieve morning sickness. Anyone else know about this? Anything, anything you tried that worked would be good to know.

Peanut x

peanut
nothing workks for me...if its gona happen it happens,just avoiding anything greasy helps

Hi Peanut
Peppermints worked for a friend and me....

Charli
I think lemons are fine to eat. My mom told me she ate bags full of lemons when she was pregnant with my sister and me. My dad had to drive around at night looking for a shop to get lemons, couldn't find any and had to drive 20 mins to my grandmother to get from her trees :D Both my sister and I are pretty normal as far as I know :D

Isn't one of the B vitamins supposed to be good for morning sickness?

I take Vit B supplements, my GP said they were safe :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back