• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General stuff really!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Hey guys, tri 2 is looking a bit empty so thought id add :wave:

question: im usually a size 12 bottom half. I bought size 12 maternity jeans at new look, and the blooming things dont fit me around the thigh area! any ideas on if i need to go up a size? i dont want t0 be a size 14 tho, as im never usually bigger than a 10 (not meant to cause offence, just my size issues i have sometimes) anyone got any good ideas?

Also, any cravings coming out yet?? mine are rice krispies, lemons (i can eat them like no tomorrow) and peanut butter. lol totally random mix of things! I feel like i just get urges for these things (not together lol)!

im 14 weeks today :lol: anyone get a bump at this time? i havent got one yet!

xx

Hey hun....i got the same problem. I was a size 8/1 in my first pregnancy, bought pair size 1 andt hey got stuck on my thighs. I just think some of us have a tendency to put it on more around our waists, or could just be the fitting of the that particular jean. I would go and try the next size see how u feel, or then look at another store?! Dont worry tho its normal.
TBH i dont have any particular cravings...just LOVE cheese lol so got to be quite careful not to go over board!
With my pregnancies being quite close i did get a lil bump at 14 weeks, am 24 weeks tomorrow, so nice showing bump now and loving it!!!
You going to find out what your having???? so exciting hey...is it ur first??? goodluck hun xx

thanks for reply! lol. yeah going to find out what im having, scan is sometime in september (have to check diary!) and i cant bloody wait! once i know the sex i think ill start buying things. indeed my first! and a little unsure with what to expect! im sure its all fun and games really lol xx

ul love it trust me....sooo exciting i love having scans...im havin growth scans so get to see my LO quite often :) yay.....:dance:

ahh thats really cool! why do they do growth scans? lucky thing, i loved my first scan! xx

I suffer from a condition called lupus...just a form of arthiritis and immume system is weak, but controlled with medication. It can affect the babys growth, so just to keep an eye on the LO, fine by me tho ;) LO was fine with growth last time though. U have to have a medical reason for the growth scans and they usually occur every 4 weeks.
Ul be fine though, just look forward to ur 20 week scan...and hopefully he/she will be in a happy mood to show u its sex ;), they can be very naught sometimes lolxxx

ahh that must be hard for you, but i guess as long as bambino is growing ok, all is well!! yeah i obv have to prepare for not being able to find out, so if i cant, it will just have to be a surprise! all very exciting, when did you start buying things? xx

my MIL away for week so just was on phone to her!!

I lost my DS last year after 40 hours full term pregnancy due to complications during labour. I gave alot of clothes and things away after he passed away in hospital in the prenatal unit so could come to use to lil ones born. It was the hardest experience ever. We did keep the nursery things we bought. So really with buying anything else im going to wait until my lil bubba is born and il make a list and my hubbie and MIL can start gettings things then.

Wen u starting to shop hun??? lots of girls have bought so many things....so exciting :) xx

Ah all iz well, I just cried at that. Really really sorry to hear that and I'm wishing you all the best for this little one. Our due dates are only 2 days apart. xxx

Ah I love going for scans, they are the best thing in the world!!
I keep getting sent early for mine for some reason n then end up having to go back two weeks later so they can check everything properly, which is great cause I get to see LO lots :)
Had my 20 week scan on sat and we found out we're having a boy, was an amazing feeling, but yet again we have to go back in couple weeks so they can see everything better!

My bump has been massive from about 14 weeks, which is great cause I love looking pregnant :)

Havent had any cravings yet other than chips, all i ever want is chips!!

xx

Ah all iz well, I just cried at that. Really really sorry to hear that and I'm wishing you all the best for this little one. Our due dates are only 2 days apart. xxx

Thanks hun for the message...ur thoughts mean alot!! OOO we may give birth together hey :)....how u doing where u from? xx

I am originally from Lancashire but married a scouser so settled in Liverpool (and love it!).

Currently working far too much, eating far too much crap and still being sick so not having the best time! Got a week off soon though which I'm really looking forward to as I can't wait to just put my feet up and chill.

What about you? Where you from?

I am originally from Lancashire but married a scouser so settled in Liverpool (and love it!).

Currently working far too much, eating far too much crap and still being sick so not having the best time! Got a week off soon though which I'm really looking forward to as I can't wait to just put my feet up and chill.

What about you? Where you from?

Hey...glad u like it in liverpool i would love to come down there sometime! Well ive been about but married a brummie so settled in birmingham now. Was born in birmingham but parents moved to wales...but bak here now :)
Sounds as if ur working really hard!!! Glad uve got a week off make the most of it and put ur feet up, i know what u mean when ur out and about u dont tend to look after urself in terms of what u eat! I am at home cos of health issues, darling husband is looking after the finances side of it so am quite lucky!!
Hope u get to take ur maternity soon....take it easy xx

Ah I'm from birmingham too, you're the only person I've come across on here that lives even remotely close to me never mind in the same city!! I don't feel like such a foreigner now, everyone else seems to live close to eachother lol x

Ah I'm from birmingham too, you're the only person I've come across on here that lives even remotely close to me never mind in the same city!! I don't feel like such a foreigner now, everyone else seems to live close to eachother lol x

Hey hun...so glad to meet someone from birmingham!!! i feel exactly the same, everyone seems so far away. Where in birmingham are you? im in great barr. is it ur first? how far u gone? il be going to womens to have my LO xx

I live in kings norton, not far from the womens hospital! Will be having mine there too. Yes, its my first, am absolutely terrified but extremely excited at the same time, its very weird lol I am 19 weeks today. What about you?x

I find new look maternity stuff rubbish for size makes me 2 sizes bigger than I AM in asda maternity stuff at the moment! Don't think it is u think it is the shop, I now boycott there for making me feel fat!!!

I live in kings norton, not far from the womens hospital! Will be having mine there too. Yes, its my first, am absolutely terrified but extremely excited at the same time, its very weird lol I am 19 weeks today. What about you?x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILYMAC :hugs::petal::dust: Hope you have a great day!!! Anything nice planned for today??? Im off out now prob guna be out all day....and yes its going to pour down today lol how fun!

Congratulations...having ur first is so exciting, dont know what to expect and everything is a learning curve, then again every pregnancy is different lol u learn something new every time. Im 26...i used to live on redditch road with my grandparents when i was studying at aston, so 45 bus route used to be my best friend!! :)
Have a fab day, hope u get loads of nice pressies....hugs from me to u and bump mwah xx

Its not my birthday!!! Wish it was but no, was a couple of weeks ago and I'm 25, how weird, we're roughly the same age and we practically lived next door to eachother!! I live about 5 minutes away from the Redditch Road!

I'm very lucky cause I have 8 nieces/nephews and when their mommys and daddys went back to work they practically lived with me, so I feel like I've done the whole raising a child thing lots of time already!! Though obviously this lil one will be tons more special cause he's all mine!!

Thanks for sharing your story All is well , that got me too Rayoflight! I am so pleased you are going again, and this time things will all be fine x

My supervisor years ago had Lupus too, are you like her, that she knew the day before when it was going to rain and be bad weather , like a human weather lady, as her joints all swelled up and so she knew! Nice and reassuing for you with all the problems to have these growth scans, I am pleased they are takign care of you X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back