Leeds festival here comes melly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melly+2

Reaction score
Still need to get my ticket, Gals gonna try and get me one from the box office, other wise i have to get one off of a tout, i dont trust them tbh but we will see. Only shit thing is i cant take my 0.05% beer with me, that i got fooking id'd for :rotfl: oh welll never mind. Anyone been to leeds and got tickets on the day from the box office? :cheer:

be careful hun because they did a story the other night on calendar news and they were saying there are thousands of fake tickets around and there are going to be lots of dissapointed people trying to get into the festival

Woo hooo!!!

Hope hes got his lazy drunken self outta bed lol.

You will look awesome in your outfit too hun :)

Have a fantastic time chick :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you have a great time :cheer:
Sarah told me about getting ID'd for alcohol free becks :shock: :shock: :shock: Shocking :shock: :lol: :hug:

hope you had a good time.

it was my first missed leeds for 8 years this year.

I even got tickets (guest list - full weekend £25!!!!! of a friend who works there) But i had to give them to my older sister - as i owed her a favour and plus my LO hasnt been too good last week or so, plus overall couldnt really afford it - i know the tickets where cheap - but just 'living' at the festival cost bloody loads!!!)

gutted! lol

ah well - going to glasto, T in the park and Leeds next year - so its not so bad!

Well it was fooking shite, apart from the bands but our tent got raided, i had my doppler stolen, i know what ur thinking but i wanted to, and my perfume may mate got me for my birthday, im fucking gutted, they were scentemental, its been nothing but down hill from their, what a crappy birthday :cry:

awww melly nooooooo:(

Major major hugs babes.

Did they take owt else?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

no but that was bad enough, so much for a fun day away, the bad stuff follows me around :wall:

Well it was fooking shite, apart from the bands but our tent got raided, i had my doppler stolen, i know what ur thinking but i wanted to, and my perfume may mate got me for my birthday, im fucking gutted, they were scentemental, its been nothing but down hill from their, what a crappy birthday :cry:

no but that was bad enough, so much for a fun day away, the bad stuff follows me around :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back