Pulled best prank EVER lastnight lol

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
We went to a new bar opening in town lastnight, free cocktails and shots...was yummy!

Anyway we went with 2 of OH's workmates C and M, one of which, C, I get on with quite well and we're always winding eachother up, and him and OH play pranks on eachother at work all the time.

So OH goes to the loo and we get a tray of various shots brought to the table, we sniff a few tentively as have no idea what they are, and M dips his finger in one and tastes it, and its chilli! yuk. So because OH is in the loo, C says lets make him drink it, tell him we all had the same. Ok, that could be funny! Or not :think:

So OH comes back from the loo and M and C go to the bar, and I tell OH not to drink it as its chilli (at which point a table behind us were in hysterics as one of their lot had drunk one and was in pain and heaving) so I poured it into C's bottle of beer which only had a few mouthfulls left and I thought he would leave that as he had gone to get a fresh beer.

He comes back to the table and we tell him OH had drunk the chilli shot and was fine, he believed him lol, then reached for his beer....the one I had poured the shot into...seriously you had to see his face....he drank the lot, then hes head shot back and he looked at me like he had just been shot, spat it all out again and got up and left :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You're a low down double crossing dirty rat :rotfl:

yeah he knows he got done good and proper haha, its a long running competition :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me & my OH played a prank on someone that back fired and went badly wrong :doh:

OH is a plasterer / builder and we were at B&Q's one day when in the car park we saw the work van of a bloke OH had worked with and we were kind of family friends with. We thought it would be really funny to leave him a note on his windscreen so we scrawled one saying 'get off our fecking patch' we wrote it in green pen and drew a shamrock on it so it looked like Irish builders :lol: then left it on his windscreen, drove off laughing and forgot all about it. Anyway later on that day the bloke rang my OH really shaken up about it and asked my OH is he knew who these Irish builders might be :shock: He said he had reported it to the police and his wife and kids were scared and had been crying all day :shock: :shock:

OH had to tell him that it was us playing a joke and it was awful. The bloke was so angry and is wife went mad.

Funny, we havent seen much of them ever since :think:

lou said:

OH is a plasterer / builder and we were at B&Q's one day when in the car park we saw the work van of a bloke OH had worked with and we were kind of family friends with. We thought it would be really funny to leave him a note on his windscreen so we scrawled one saying 'get off our fecking patch' we wrote it in green pen and drew a shamrock on it so it looked like Irish builders :lol: then left it on his windscreen, drove off laughing and forgot all about it. Anyway later on that day the bloke rang my OH really shaken up about it and asked my OH is he knew who these Irish builders might be :shock: He said he had reported it to the police and his wife and kids were scared and had been crying all day :shock: :shock:

OH had to tell him that it was us playing a joke and it was awful. The bloke was so angry and is wife went mad.

EEEK, thats why I dont like practical jokes. Aprils fools is banned in our house :talkhand: :lol:

glitzyglamgirl said:
We went to a new bar opening in town lastnight, free cocktails and shots...was yummy!

Anyway we went with 2 of OH's workmates C and M, one of which, C, I get on with quite well and we're always winding eachother up, and him and OH play pranks on eachother at work all the time.

So OH goes to the loo and we get a tray of various shots brought to the table, we sniff a few tentively as have no idea what they are, and M dips his finger in one and tastes it, and its chilli! yuk. So because OH is in the loo, C says lets make him drink it, tell him we all had the same. Ok, that could be funny! Or not :think:

So OH comes back from the loo and M and C go to the bar, and I tell OH not to drink it as its chilli (at which point a table behind us were in hysterics as one of their lot had drunk one and was in pain and heaving) so I poured it into C's bottle of beer which only had a few mouthfulls left and I thought he would leave that as he had gone to get a fresh beer.

He comes back to the table and we tell him OH had drunk the chilli shot and was fine, he believed him lol, then reached for his beer....the one I had poured the shot into...seriously you had to see his face....he drank the lot, then hes head shot back and he looked at me like he had just been shot, spat it all out again and got up and left :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lou said:

:oops: :oops: oops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back