NEVER BEEN SO BLOODY ANNOYED!!!!!

Serendipity_

Reaction score
I actually don't know whether to cry, laugh or knock my OH out.

He ordered tickets to see Jason Manford in August/September and he arranged to collect them from ticket office, assuring me we'd have time, etc.

So, we're going to see Jason Manford tonight :cheer: Then he realises something. At 5.50pm. The ticket office shuts at 6. And we're thirty minutes away. :shock:

So we didn't go. I at this point am very annoyed and I have a hissy fit and he tells me to get out of his car. So I did. I nearly actually fell out of it but thats a different matter :talkhand:

So I walk and walk and he follows me, so I walk another way, not really sure where I'm going. I cross the road and then this bloke says to me "you doing business?". I was like :shock: :| thinking "shit, where am I?" and then I realise I'm in the Red Light District :shock: I text my boyfriend, he rings me and tries to find me but can't find me, so I carry on walking, nearly getting run over by a copper....

And then another car hoots his horn at me, I put my head down and walk faster. And he turned into a street and I kind of knew that he was following me. Then this bloke over the road who was walking the opposite way suddenly starts walking the way I'm going and crosses over, walking in front of me and keeps looking back. Dunno where the bloody OH is :shakehead: And he stops as I'm bout to catch up with him and asks me to stop. I tell him to "fuck off" (No flies on me) and he shouts after me some random crap and goes to follow me and then I crossed over. As I crossed over, the bloke who turned his car stopped and asked if I was doing business. By that point, my OH stopped his car and I jumped in, crying my eyes out and he grabbed his steering wheel lock and went to grab the young man that was asking me stuff. I had to tell him no :|

Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. I know its nothing, they didn't touch me, but I felt so scared and distressed, the OH felt guilty an all.

Moral of the story? Don't listen to men :evil:

And I'm not going to see Jason Manford either, I'm so gutted :cry:

OMG U WENT ON AN ADVENTURE!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

can u get the money refunded or have them on another night??

Oh dear what an eventful evening. :(

Parts of that would be funny if it wasnt your safety at risk.

You oh has some making up to do messing the tickets up like that.

mummykay said:
OMG U WENT ON AN ADVENTURE!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

can u get the money refunded or have them on another night??

He's not doing any other ones at Wolverhampton now, I might try ringing ticket office tomorrow, I was in hospital last night and couldn't make it :fib: :fib: :fib:

Bloom said:
Oh dear what an eventful evening. :(

Parts of that would be funny if it wasnt your safety at risk.

You oh has some making up to do messing the tickets up like that.

I laughed at the first person that said it. Well, I thought "business" hehe. Then I thought shit shit shit :|

Oh well, won't be going down there again until I need a bitta cash :lol:

MagicMarkers said:
Id kick OHs ass im many diff ways :evil:

Three words:

Scouting For Girls.

He hates them, I love them, I'm going to force him to come :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads