Lealea in hospital *update 3pm 2nd feb*

PinkPunch

Reaction score
Shes just texted us there now at 11:45pm:

"Hiya Tania n pink punch seen as im both of ur txt buddies I felt I should let u know I'm in hospital n very frustrated. Having strong contractions every 7 mins but I'm not dilating so I'm being kept in to see if it progresses. I'm not trying to cue jump honest xxx lealea xxx"

Shes been in pain for 3 days straight and has just had a shot of

Update 1/2/11 at 9am
"I've just lost some of my plug. It's disgusting looking. I swear I nearly had a panic attack in the hospital. The pains under management so just trying not to freak out too much."

Update 1/2/11 at 6:45pm
"So far I'm just losing more plug but it's not a bloody show so still waiting for that to come.
Contractions have slowed down so gonna go for a walk with mum to hopefully speed things up again. If this stops that will b my 4th False labour In 6 weeks. I will just cry :("

Update 1/2/11 at 9pm
"I think my contractions have stopped or slowed down majorly. I'm gettin them every 20 mins now. :( super frustrating n it sucks."

Update 2/2/11 at 3pm
She's leaving hospital shortly and will be induced on 18th feb :)

All the best hun x

Last edited:
Hope everything goes ok and things start happening for her soon x x

Oh bless her, I hope everything is going ok for her! Am thinking of her!
XxX

Hope shes ok and things start progressing soon! X

Thinking of you hun, hope all goes well xx

Last edited:
Hope she's ok and baby makes an appearance soon as shes been in so much pain! Still queue jumping though! X

Deffinate queue jumper !!
Hope they sort you out and baby makes an appearence soon xx

hope the pethadine has given you some relief hun and hope they do something for you as your there :)
que jumping is allowed when your in bad pain and its only by 19 days or so if your little man makes his appearance :)

good luck

Aww, if anyone deserves to queue jump it's her!

Hope everything's ok hun.
xxx

Thanks for doing the updates Pink Punch, was just thinking I would need to let everyone know whats going on.

She seems to be doing well, excited at the thought of him finally coming I think after being in and out of hospital so much x

Good luck hun, hopefully not too much longer now :) x

Anymore updates? I hope things are moving along for her, not nice being stuck in hospital!
XxX

any more news??

hope they keep you topped up on pain relief and little man is here soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111