leaky boobs! and more

bethx

Reaction score
So Im 21 weeks today and my boobs are leaking already!! Anyone else? They never leaked with my son at all through my whole pregnancy so its quite shocking :O...

Other than that Im still loving being pregnancy.. Ive had it so easy and been feeling baby for about a month now :D Hes a proper little active thing and I love it :D I think ive had a growth spurt the last week while ive been at my mums so cant wait to go home to my husband on saturday and see if he notices :D

Also its my lil boys 3rd bday on sunday, so hes gonna have a mini party with friends here in uk with my mum and family on friday then another in Turkey on Sunday :D Cant believe hes 3 already !!

So girls how are all your pregnancys going?? I see alot of worrys and moans on here is anyone loving being pregnant as much as me?

Ohh plus I had another scan at 19 weeks which was fab :D baby is healthy and growing really quickly and i have another booked for around 23 weeks i think :D

:dance:

Yessss! I loveeeee it too, im not as far along as u yet but ive been getting some weird little flutters! I am not definate whether its the baby or wind just yet but i cannot wait to actually start feeling things properly, i wake up every morning and im like comee onn... I chat away to him/her and ask to get moving! I will probably regret it when im futher along and have a knee in my ribs!

No leaky boobs as of yet, but they have certainly got bigger and the feel really heavy!

Lucky little boy getting 2 parties aswell! xxx

Yessss! I loveeeee it too, im not as far along as u yet but ive been getting some weird little flutters! I am not definate whether its the baby or wind just yet but i cannot wait to actually start feeling things properly, i wake up every morning and im like comee onn... I chat away to him/her and ask to get moving! I will probably regret it when im futher along and have a knee in my ribs!

No leaky boobs as of yet, but they have certainly got bigger and the feel really heavy!

Lucky little boy getting 2 parties aswell! xxx

I started getting flutters at 16 weeks too, I couldnt decide what it was but by 17-18 weeks I could tell it was definately baby :D Its soo exciting as they seem to get stronger and stronger every day!!.. I stupidly had a small glass of cola before bed last night and he was up and kicking all night :D

Hes definately lucky, as his dad is muslim he gets to celebrate all the muslim holidays and christian with me so he gets more presents and holidays than most lol .. Also the week after his birthday we"re off to my inlaws so im sure he"ll have more cake and presents there :D

So nice to see people loving pregnancy.. everyone always thinks im mad when i say I love it :D

I have had leaky boobs since 20 weeks! Its lovely everything else has went great for you!
Currently not in love with pregnancy, but I do love to feel the baby kick :cloud9: xx

I have had leaky boobs since 20 weeks! Its lovely everything else has went great for you!
Currently not in love with pregnancy, but I do love to feel the baby kick :cloud9: xx

Yeh I think Ive been very lucky with both my pregnancys.. my sons was easy once the morning sickness wore off and this one I even managed to dodge that, Im only half way though so I may not stay so lucky.. but I hope I do.. Its such and amazing thing being pregnant and to be able to enjoy it makes it even better :D

I hope you can start enjoying yours more if possible :D

I do like being pregnant, I love how I'm in a little bubble with baby and only I can feel baby :)

I do get worried sometimes, the other night I had very painful wind/constipation, got really concerned. The worst two symptoms I've had is tiredness and back pain in the last week. I had a bit of spotting at the beginning but apart from that all is well :)

Glad you're enjoying your pregnancy, I don't have leaky boobs yet.

x

I've had leaky boobs since about 21 weeks too. It's not too much though and I can handle it.

I have to admit I haven't really enjoyed pregnancy so far, not that it's been bad at all it's just not as magical as I'd heard! Having said that this week I've totally chilled out and bump is getting quite big and she's kicking a lot so I think I'm beginning to enjoy it. Hopefully the chilled out feeling lasts...!

I enjoy being pregnant on the good days :lol: when my back isn't sore, when people actually give me a seat and don't make me sit on the floor !

I love it most when OH gets all cuddly and talks to my bump and cuddles it and our little baby kicks back ! I would have to say thats my favourite thing so far xx

I am pretty much enjoying my pregnancy too - apart from a few little niggles here and there. Now I am feeling baby move and have a bit of a bump sprouting I am really liking it....when I feel it's little kicks I just smile!! Am NOT looking forward to leaky boobs, that is gonna freak me out!!! Lol xx

I enjoy being pregnant on the good days :lol: when my back isn't sore, when people actually give me a seat and don't make me sit on the floor !

I love it most when OH gets all cuddly and talks to my bump and cuddles it and our little baby kicks back ! I would have to say thats my favourite thing so far xx

Lol I think Im the opposite of you, I constantly get offered seats but I like to sprawl out on the floor :D.. My Husbands family go mad at me for sitting on the floor all the time, but if theres a nice rug I like it :D
But how rude when people dont offer you a seat.. some people are just incinsiderate!

I am pretty much enjoying my pregnancy too - apart from a few little niggles here and there. Now I am feeling baby move and have a bit of a bump sprouting I am really liking it....when I feel it's little kicks I just smile!! Am NOT looking forward to leaky boobs, that is gonna freak me out!!! Lol xx

Im sure everyone has the odd niggles or day where they dont quite enjoy it' ive been feeling rather big the last few days and it took me a few days to get used to the extra weight as baby had obviously grown :D

Haha and leaky boobs arnt so much freaky more weird... I had like orange liquid leaking out my boobs this morning yukkkkkk

I'm loving being pregnant too! I've been v lucky as I had no sickness and have had no real cause for complaint. I love feeling baby move so much it's so special! No leaky boobs for me yet! xx

loving it here too :) this is my 3rd child with an age gap of 6yrs from my current youngest, so i'm very chilled out this time round compared to previous pregnancies :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back