The arrival of the leeky boobs!

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hi ladies....

Well the leaky boobs have arrived, OMG I have never had leaky boobs before baby has been born in all of my other 3 fullterm pregnancys!!

I'm sure I will hate it in the end, as I still have another 13 weeks to go till devon needs them! but still makes me feel good today!

No wonder they have been hurting like mad again the last two weeks!!

Did anyone elses hurt like mad before they started leeking? I thought I was having a growth spurt, with my little but huge 36C's, compared to my normal 34 B pancakes!:dance:

Last edited:
Oh the joys of leaking breasts!!!

One of mine has been doing it for a couple of weeks but not a lot and not that frequent - mainly in the night.

And yes had lots of pain before the leak started, and still have sore nipples at some point every day.

xxxxx

leaky boobs....is there more i need to know???
does it hurt when they leak?

leaky boobs i thought this happened once little one was born!! maybe i need to go and get some breast pads in stock just incase! xx shows you how much i know lol x

Nope they don't hurt at all Lealea, but just a bit strange I guess to be leeking now, least they remember after all these years I guess since my last baby in 2002! It's quite normal for this to happen early, but as I never leeked before term at all, and never really managed breastfeeding other than a bt of expressing. I think it must be due to me being pregnant fok 3 months dec to March this year before the Missed misscarridge, perhaps my body is 3 months ahead of itself now! I was due 28th Sept which passed by the other day, so would have been full term!

Last edited:
Yay JJ you have joined my speciality!! Ive just soaked through a bra and t shirt :D
I get it daily and it's a hell of a lot.
They itch sometimes and feel generally like udders, xx

Well I have also joined with this now, altho mine seem to have started quite early compared to others I have spoken to! Ah well seems to make it all feel more real before my 20 week scan!
XxX

Mine arent leaking yet, but they are doing this tingling thing. Every so often i have to stop in my tracks as i keep thinking my nips are going to fly away or something!:lol:

god every night i find myself waking up a little wet if i dont put breast pads on, thing is i hate sleeping in a bra! so i just change sheet lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back