Leaking :/

sweetpamii

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced leaking from their nipples, ive woken up with my t shirts all messy the last few days I'm 24 weeks I thought this happened later on. Xxx

I have! It's almost a daily thing now, sometimes I can even squeeze some out myself lol! It does get annoying at night though when rolling into the wet patches :/

I havnt had any of this yet? Does that mean that I may struggle to breastfeed? Or does it generally happen later on? X

Nothing iv noticed yet anyway! Will have to keep an eye on it! X

I haven't had any yet either some women don't leak at all before the baby comes x

I'm 15wks and woke up leaking this morning mine has got sooner with each pregnancy but this is really early for me xxxx

I haven't had any yet either some women don't leak at all before the baby comes x

That's good to know! My boobs have grown a tiny bit but not loads! Will they get bigger towards the end? Sorry to be graphic but can't imagine them
Being big enough for milk at the moment! X

My mum went from a AA cup to a B with me and breastfed for 6 months :) mine have gone from dd to f :faint: x

I think mine started from about 22 weeks or possibly slightly earlier. I remember one night after I had had a bath I was sat on my bed with the towel just around my middle and was busy on my phone. Next thing I knew there was a wet drip onto my arm and as Id just got out of the bath I put it down to having wet hair.... I then realised I hadnt even washed my hair and that it was leakage lol! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back