Leaking boobs.....

AugustMum

Reaction score
So has anyone started having this?! I realised a week or so ago that my boobs were leaking a teenie bit, but hardly anything....but now! Ive started waking up a few times in the night and theyre leaking! Now its probably not that much but from someone whos never had something come out her boobs before its a bit wierd lol. :blush:

Has anyone else started having this? I didnt realise that this would happen so early on! Im wondering how much'll come out the further along I get now!

I was Reading about this yesterday, apparently it's quite common to have it In 2nd trimester. Don't think I've had it though with my boys. Not sure if I get it this time round or what.

Must be a good thing though! Your boobs getting all ready, tis freaky though isn't it?!

I've been leaking for a few weeks and have had to start wearing breast pads! Always leaked before bubba is born but cannot remember them leaking this early! It is fairly normal and have to say that mine have settled and are not leaking as much although i have a feeling that it won't be for long!!!!

I have to say...pregnancy is doing a brilliant job of making me feel like the least sexy person around! I swear theres something new everyday!!!

:rofl: know the feeling!! havent had leaking boobs yet but mymum bought me some breast pads and said I might start needing them soon, so Im guessing its pretty normal :(

I paniced a bit during :bd: that OH would start them off, does this happen?!

Oh yes!!!! And any form of squashing - ywait til milk comes in and you can hit a target 10m away!

Haha. I think I might set up a bulleye then, might as well try get some fun out of it! :)

:rofl: just as I suspected then! I might warn him!!!

why do u think I suddenly freaked a few weeks ago... :D

I just warned him and he said "fantastic" :rofl:

Mine went this morning, rather freaked me out! Can't wait for when it does that 'coat the walls' spray! Poor Alex used to get a faceful if he wasn't quick enough!

I think somethings happening to my bbs, the last few days they have been REALLY sensitive, like they were right at the beginning but without needing to walk down the fridge section in Asda...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back