• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LEA M - LOLA MAE IS HERE!!!!!

WOW!!! i wasnt able to come online yesterday so missed this. didnt expect it either to be honest, well done Lea!! xx

Ah I'm over the moon for you honey, congratulations and welcome to the world Lola Mae.

I slept really badly last night, kept on waking and wondering if Lola had been born or not. So exciting, can't wait to see some pictures of her. :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

Congratulations Lea - I cant believe how quickly that seemed to happen :D

Jane x

omg congrats i'm so happy for you :D i can't wait to see pics and how your birth went :dance:

Congratulations Lea and welcome to the world Lola :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxx

congratulations LEA!! :cheer: :cheer:

this is brilliant news, hope your well! can't wait to see pics of little Lola-Mae! :d

Congrats Lea and welcome to baby, well done!!!!!! :cheer:

Thankyou everyone!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I will post my story asap lol each time I sit down I have to go do something else hahahaha

i'm soo jealous, queue jumper! :shakehead:

haha, hope you're both ok & everything went well.

charlotte_ said:
i'm soo jealous, queue jumper! :shakehead:

haha, hope you're both ok & everything went well.
Hahaha I know!! im sorry! I meant to tell Ali to tell you all Im sorry for queue jumping!! heehee :lol:

Oh gosh how bad am I!? :shock: THANKYOU ALI!!!! Although I know how busy you must be, thankyou for taking the time to text me and update everyone on here for me! :hug: :hug: :hug: I have no credit on my phone now hahaha but when I do I will text you! :D

hey lea

hope everything went well, cant wait to hear the full story

Congrats Lea, gosh seems like ages ago you joined 3rd tri and now weve both got b abies, geeeeez Congrats again :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thankyou ladies!! :hug: :hug: :hug:
MrsBrightside, not the route I wanted lol and wouldnt again haha but glad I did! I can remember everything and thats just what I wanted!! :cheer:

hey hun :wave:

BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!

can't wait to see some pics, get posting! it's good to have you back and know that everything went well! :D :D
your extremely brave doing it just with G&A!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back