Claireyfairey Labour Thread - Update she's here!

:cheer: congratulations :cheer:

u beat me 2 it but im so happy 4 u :dance:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

huge congratulations Clarey, can't wait to read up on your labour thread

:hug: :hug: :hug:

CONGRATULATONS MUUMY & BABY

I was getting confused with the two labor threads, was wondering why baby was not here then I saw this one lol.

Hi again,
Just an update because I promised that Claire would probs post to you today. Unfortunately she still stuck in hosptial because we're having difficulty trying to breast feed. Fingers crossed and she'll no doubt message as soon as she can :) Oh yeah and we've decided on the name Isla.

Will.

gosh i've not been on for 2days and everyones having there lil ones. hehe..

congrats claire hope your both well xxxx

Congratulations again......lovely name by the way!!! Look forward to seeing pics!

xx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Yaaaaay congratulations Clairey! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WillBuck said:
Hi again,
Just an update because I promised that Claire would probs post to you today. Unfortunately she still stuck in hosptial because we're having difficulty trying to breast feed. Fingers crossed and she'll no doubt message as soon as she can :) Oh yeah and we've decided on the name Isla.

Will.

Clairey :hug: :hug: Breast feeding is so hard, I had real problems because of Oscar's tongue tie - he kept falling off my boob and every feed was so painful. Things are much better now (with the aid of nipple shields :) ). Hope you're getting lots of good support in hospital and what a beautiful name for your daughter :D

Will, congrats on being a Daddy :D Give Clairey a big hug from us :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back