Lazy crimbo anyone?

lozzi

Reaction score
Just curious as to who else is going for the "roast from frozen" stuffed ready done joint things that you can buy for ur crimbo day meat?

Nope....................I'm going one lazier and having dinner at my mums! :lol: :lol:

With you on this one lozzi. Don't know why we bother tbh none of us really like it anyway, would much rather have a curry from local take-away :rotfl:

Grr wont let me! i think its coz ppl have voted...

Ah well....

You lazy arses enjoy food at the rellys...

not that im jealous MUCH :cry:

Misslarue said:
lozzi said:
You lazy arses enjoy food at the rellys...

:rotfl: :rotfl:

tis great over here in sunny oldham...

I not only get the delight of mine and bams first crimbo...

I get to repeat it AGAIN on fooking boxing day, for my Dads christmas with my sisters...

Not that he'd fooking cook eh :x

THATS IT...

Who's gonna pass me off as a long lost sister, im sure after a few drinks ur mother wudnt notice :D

hun you and Bam are more than welcome at my mums!! She'll be so tipsy after dinner I could pass you off as her own daughter!! :rotfl:

don't want to rub it in...................but I'm off to my Dads on boxing day to do it all again. Not cooking at all this year :shhh:
You'll need a break after this christmas 'holiday' :hug:

You can sneak in at my mums - she only has 15 this year - her record is 26 so she won't notice a couple more :wink:

I'm the only one who doesn't go - we cook at home and have bought our fresh turkey and frozen it ready to be defrosted again

This is only due to the wonderful year i actually worked at M&S - and our deliveries didn't come due to bad weather - Christmas Eve we had had no turkeys for days - without me knowing my dad panicked and went to a local free range turkey farm and bought me the largest turkey ever :shock: .then the deliveries arrived - so I bought a turkey, then there were loads of them left that they sold off cheap to staff at the end of christmas eve - so i bught a couple of crowns to freeze (£2 reduced from £30 odd :shock: )

we ate a lot of turkey that year.

Now we make sure we know we have the ONE turkey in the freezer

Misslarue said:
hun you and Bam are more than welcome at my mums!! She'll be so tipsy after dinner I could pass you off as her own daughter!! :rotfl:

don't want to rub it in...................but I'm off to my Dads on boxing day to do it all again. Not cooking at all this year :shhh:

I'll need a new kitchen..

Im thinking do all the cooking create the mess, then a big bomb...

*BANG*

mess gone! :D

He better do some tidying up over christmas, or we'll be havin Roast daddy, Turkey can sit in his chair with a party crown on :D

myself, my mum and my little sister dont eat meat, but our quorn roast is frozen.
my boyf and my dad hav meat and i think my mum buys it fresh (not sure tho)

btw my crimbo is super lazy we go to my parents'!

lozzi said:
Misslarue said:

I'll need a new kitchen..

Im thinking do all the cooking create the mess, then a big bomb...

*BANG*

mess gone! :D

He better do some tidying up over christmas, or we'll be havin Roast daddy, Turkey can sit in his chair with a party crown on :D

He better do it or I'll be round :talkhand:
Just leave it hun......you've done enough. Failing that the bomb idea sounds great! :rotfl:

I think im the laziest lol! The three of us are going to a hotel for our christmas dinner so we dont even have to wash up. Then we will walk through the city get a cup of mulled wine on the way and go to the Caledonia to see our friends Pat and Suz, have a drink with them then get the tram home and crash out!

lozzi said:

That almost made me wet my pants! :rotfl: I can just picture it! :rotfl:

Kev is the cook in our house so I'm really happy! :lol: It's also Brody's first Christmas and our first Christmas ever spent at home! :cheer: :cheer:

We are having christmas dinner at my mums, she only lives round the corner so not far to go! Mum ets a huge fresh turkey from her work every year!

Boxing day we are going to DH's nans! On new years day we are having a big Buffet at home as it's Brooke birthday!

Im really excited about christmas, it's not olivia's 1st but its the first year she will really understand it! Also looking forward to new year as its Brooke birthday and we have got her High School Musical On Ice tickets and i cant wait to see her face when she opens them she will be so excited!

goin to mils - I wanted to cook our first christmas dinner in our first home tho :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

whats rellies? :lol:

As its just me and OH this year, we're doing something a bit different....we're having a posh 5 course xmas dinner...all fresh and organic with champagne and posh crackers, and we're going to glam up in blacktie wear for the meal, then in the evening we're having a sexy xmas supper...details are a secret :wink: :lol:

I LOVE cooking xmas dinner as I dont usually get to show off my culinary skills for the rest of the year as we live on convenience foods :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back