Lazy crimbo anyone?

Never had a poll option just for me before. YAY!!!!

What was the question? :doh:

I'm cooking Christmas dinner for the very first time.

Just me and my boys, a quiet family lunch, I can't wait! :cheer:

Have ordered a fresh turkey, hope it's not hard to cook.

Fresh, organic - farm reared locally - it is the only way I would cook it - I just think it tastes so much better even if it is a bit dearer

ella said:
Fresh, organic - farm reared locally - it is the only way I would cook it - I just think it tastes so much better even if it is a bit dearer

Do you know what I think I could possibly eat a farm reared organic turkey if it had lived a nice life and been killed humanely. I just don't want to buy some poor turkey from the supermarket that has been living in horrible conditions and kicked around like a football before being killed :(

were off to my nanna's , mum and step dad will be there ( if his out of hospital :pray: ) but its not totally lazy , as we got to drive 120 miles to get there :rotfl:

Fresh! Our own home reared organic free range chicken and duck for us. So yummy when stuffed with potatoes and garlic to help cook. And gingerbread stuffing done on the side.

Misslarue said:
Nope....................I'm going one lazier and having dinner at my mums! :lol: :lol:

me too :lol: it means theres no cooking or dishes lol.

xxxx

FRESH FRESH FRESH!! I always get a crown and insist on doing everything myself and go mad if anyone comes in the kitchen to "help" I'm that used to doing xmas dinner I know what I'm doing and when so if anyone starts helping (interfering) it completely throws me!

Minxy, its a breeze, just like a sunday roast only you need more time for the turkey depending on the size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back