layla and amy's mum

not happy!!

Coby is weighing in at 8lbs and messureing 39 weeks. they are insisting that my due date is the 22nd and not the 14th of jan, which makes things even worse coz it means Coby has a week more of growing to do.

he is putting on half a pound a week so by the 22th he will be over 10lbs.

they have given me an induction date for the 16th of jan, but hopfuly i would have had him by then, coz im still convinced my date of the 14th is right, and as soon as the 1st of jan gets here im doing everything possible to get him out, sex, curry, pineapple, you name it!!

here is the scan pic of his face, hopefuly you can make it out

Picture040.jpg

Is it a side profile of Coby's face, is he to the left of the scan.

i bet you are peeved. heres hoping he comes naturally before the 16

x

hia face is on the right hand side, you can see 2 eyes his nose and a frowning mouth, on the left is his fat belly

ive got everyone in my office and we cant see it, and i am usually really good at scans. it must be where coby is big. heather thought his eyes were at the top of the scan.

on the right of the scan at the bottom it is just all black, so should i be looking at the top, sorry

x

i am marking out his eyes, nose etc on teh pic, give me 2 secs and i will up load it so you can see

hopefuly you can make out the first picture more clearer now you see this one

hi

its easy to see coby when you mark him out. lol

i think your ticker is better than theres. 3 weeks is definiately better than 4 weeks.

i really wanted the 18 jan, but they ended up giving me the 23 jan. never mind. but it is 5 days later.

x

what was the original date that you were given layla. wasnt that about the 22 jan.

anyone heard from amy yet. do you know what time her appointment was

x

they gave me the 14th, then changed it to the 22nd, then changed it back to the 14th, now its back to the 22nd again

i think her apointment was at 2 or 3

Well i am peeved with my appointment to, they felt baby and they decided it was breech, still back to back as well, still have the lucozites and protein in my wee!
Midwife was saying that she thinks they will offer me a choice of section or natural delivery cos of all the problems with Amy.........

In walks consultant....... Baby isn't breech but still has a hand next to it's head and hadsn't gone into pelvis, but he measured the bump and decided it only measured 32cm's!! funny it measured 36 last week, so it's had a mega weight loss! (yeah right) so has booked me in for a growth scan next week.

Anyway, no choice for delivery, he said just leave it as normal to have a vaginal delivery, and no induction earlier so i can still go over, but he said they are more prepared for it happening this time as it probably will!!!!

It's ok for them they don't have to go through it and don't have the distressing time of while it's happening. GRRRRR so annoyed

sorry it didnt go well, consultants can be such ignorant gits sometimes, like you said, they are not the ones going through it

i think that the hospitals do get their dates wrong. i dont think that it can be measured correctly by the size of the baby.

i mean they gave me the 1 may for joshua, but i didnt try for him until between the 8 - 18 august the previous year. so by their 40 week date i made it only 38 weeks.

also i worked kieran out at 1 April, but they gave me the 13 March, which it couldnt be as i only had unprotected sex once and it would have made kieran due maybe just after 1 april

x

they say it takes 2 weeks to show up on a test from conception.

well i got a positive test on the 8th of may, if my due date isnt till the 22nd like they said, then that means i conceved on the 1st of may, which would make it impossible for me to show up positive on a test 7 days later. i would have had to have catch the week before (25th ish) whcih would make the 14th of jan right, but will they fucking listen??! no! agghhhhhh

plus, the 8 week scan and teh 20 week scan agreed with my dates, it was teh 12week scan that put me back a week and thats what they are now going by again

really confusing layla

if coby is already measuring at 39 weeks then why cant they take the 14 jan as being the delivery date. why make him a week younger, i just cant understand the logic. lol thats why i'm not a doctor.

was the information that kerry gave you interesting

x

what makes it worse, is i had a tour of the hospital today, coz im no longer allowed to deliver in the midwife lead unit, and all the rooms are horrible!!

I know this will make me sound stuck up, but the rooms looked like dentists, all very clinical and it felt like it was somewehre people went when they were dieing or seroiusly ill, not cosy and personal atall. :(

I havent had a change to look at the info kerry gave yet, i have saved teh page so will look soon

Hello

Im sorry you both had a bad time in the hospitals, hope everything works out for you two and LAyla thats a cute pic lol, hes so big now!!!
Its wierd taht hes so big and they wont let you have him early???
Katrina xxxx

oh layla

i really feel for you. most labour rooms in hospitals are decorated nicely arent they, so you reall yappear to get the bum rush deals.

i really cant believe that they arent going to induce you earlier.

what appointments have you got in the new year

x

sorry to ask Yvonne, but did you have a really bad time having Amy.

x

i got the midwife on thursday 29th, she agrees with my date so im hoping she will give me a sweep. then every thursday till i drop

seeing the consultant on the 12th of Jan, then my induction if he still thinks i should have it (which he bloody better) on the 16th Jan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back