layla

i got the tummy peroid aches, back ache now and again and lots of pressure, havnt got sore boobs tho, did you phone your midwife in the end about that?

Layla,

Andy makes me laugh, i get up to go to the toilet in the night and when i open the door to come out he's followed me!! Lol

he says " your waters might go!"

Ah bless, i think it is really hard for them, it's more of a waiting game for them as it is with us, they just have to wait about til we say go"!!

lol awww bless him, they can be so sweet

No i didn't ring the midwife, i forgot!! i will ask them tomorrow, i presume it's something to do with them filling with milk. Could be another sign!!

Right i am going to have to stop getting my hopes up now!!

my breasts are tingling a lot, and i feel like i have a lot of pressure pushing downwards, but i think that thats just normal at my stage.

my hubby doesnt get excited. he wasnt excited with Joshua until we were getting ready to go into the theatre.

i just get excited for the pair of us.

x

Lol Davina,

I haven't even told Andy about these pains yet, he goes over board if i tell him i am uncomfy.

Starts getting panicky!!!

lol

no wonder it is women that have babies. men wouldnt be able to cope with the little things let alone the painful bits.

x

Well when i was in labour with Amy, i was about 9cm's dilated and just had a shot of pethadine, i nodded off for 10 minutes and when i woke up the midwife had Andy putting his head between his legs with MY flannel on his head! Lol
He said he didn't like seeing me in pain! Lol He nearly passed out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back