amy's mum

i'm still here, aching like a good one but i am still here unfortunately!! Lol

I am sure i am in slow labour.... i have had stomach and back ache now since yesterday afternoon, it is slightly worse today but nothing major has happened. :(

Thanks Davina for your concern hun, i didn't know people took notice of me.. Lol

aww Amy

of course we notice you. layla even posted to me that she was worried about you.

i bet youre excited if you are in labour arent you. was you early with Amy. i am really pleased about your house move. as i said on your post, it is so hard to get council / housing association accommodation, so that is really really good.

keep in touch. and i know youve got a scan booked for tomorrow havent you, so if i dont hear from you again today, i shall expect an update tomorrow, unless you have gone into labour.

x

Hi Davina,

I was induced 10 days over with Amy, this is why i am unsure if this is it or not, i didn't go into natural labour.
I'm not getting my hopes up though, it could just be stretching and getting bigger thats causing it.

Of course i will let you know, i only have Kim's number or Email off here so i will have to ask her to post if anything exciting happens.

Yvonne
xxxxxxx

It sounds like you could be making progress even if it is slow! so many babies lately!! it's so exciting xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back